^ I'm much less upset about the 3.0-only**
, Mr. SABLE
- the discontinuation of Dark Ink Blue
on all three! *
- the hybrids losing a folding rear seatback
- Milan losing it's Alcantara Appearance Pkg
since I sorta recommended that waaaay before the oil-ga$ spike
& believe a 3 Litre engine will be desirable at resale time
& the 3.0 is E85-FlexFuel-able!!!
& comes with a SelectShift manumatic!
other things I like (so far)
- alloys wheels std on all trims
...esp the Fusion SEL's! (don't think I'm jealous...
- puddle lights
std on All Milans but requiring a Pkg or SEL on Fusion
- having Nav AND/OR rearview-mirror(non-Nav) availability of the rear cameras
& find oh-so interesting that
they seem to be going with restricting interior colors to specific exterior colors (which I recommended specifically for Mercury - BUT also recommended MORE
INT COLORS & MORE
ok Ford, listen up
SportBlue is GREAT for Fusion
MILAN NEEDS STEEL-BLUE (OOooo/AHhhh, Oh so subtle!!)
MKZ shoulda kept DkInk (or a similar, maybe-even-darker Blue)
ya gotta tone down the Lt.IceBlue just a notch = "AluminumBlue"