Re: Fordís New CEO Hints at Ambitious Plans
Somewhere between the assertion by almost nobody that Fields was overly transparent on future product, and the all too frequent complaints by very many, that Fields revealed far too little....must be an actual truth.
And I can't see ICE downsizing just yet. In 10 years, even if EV manages to achieve 20% of sales, which I doubt, that still means that ICE will exist in some form in the remaining 80% of sales, which is quite significant. That 80% number requires development. They can't suddenly stop developing because of fewer sales. Perhaps fewer ICE options will account for much of that hypothetical 20% reduction, but ICE will continue to improve for many years to come and will no doubt begin to decrease in coming years. Just not at any sort of a fast rate.. And EV has already been increasing development for years now. As has all forms of electrification.
But the focus now will be on new ideas for mobility and autonomy. EV will be a big part of that, no doubt.
"kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court, Avenatti is in jail, Stormy has to pay Trump's legal fees, and there is no collusion. What a great country."