2019 Chicago Auto Show - Ford Inside News Community
 40Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Ford Mondeo
 
badhac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Newport News VA
Posts: 1,121
Garage
2019 Chicago Auto Show

So press days begin Feb 7th, Im adding the press conference schedule below. Looks like no Lincoln.

Thursday, Feb. 7 Media Preview Schedule – Show Floor Open 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Media Credential and government-issued photo ID required for access. Proper business attire required.
Time News Conference Location
7:30 – 8:45 a.m. MAMA / CATA Breakfast – Michael Cole, Chief Operating Grand Ballroom, S100
Officer and Executive Vice President of Kia Motors America
9:00 a.m. Subaru News Conference Subaru, North Hall
9:30 a.m. Volkswagen New Vehicle Debut Volkswagen, North Hall
10:00 a.m. Toyota News Conference Toyota, South Hall
10:30 a.m. Ford New Vehicle Walkaround Ford, South Hall
11:00 a.m. Ram New Vehicle Debut Ram, South Hall
11:30 a.m. Mazda News Conference Mazda, North Hall
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. Economic Club of Chicago Luncheon & Product Introduction Land Rover, South Hall
Joachim Eberhardt, Jaguar Land Rover NA President and CEO
1:30 p.m. Nissan News Conference Nissan, North Hall
2:00 p.m. Acura Champagne Toast | 30 Years of NSX Acura, South Hall
2:20 p.m. Chrysler News Conference/Snack Chrysler, South Hall
2:40 p.m. Harley-Davidson F-150 Announcement Grand Concourse Media Stage
3:00 p.m. MotorWeek – 2019 Drivers Choice Awards Grand Concourse Media Stage
3:20 p.m. Chevrolet News Conference/Reception Chevrolet, North Hall
3:40 p.m. Alfa Romeo News Conference/Reception Alfa Romeo, South Hall
Friday, Feb. 8 Social Media Preview Schedule – Show Floor Open 8:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Media Credential/Social Media Credential and government-issued photo ID required for show floor access.
Time Events Location
8:30 a.m. Mopar Breakfast and News Conference FCA, South Hall
8:30 a.m. Association of National Advertisers Breakfast & Grand Concourse Media Stage
Driving Influence Award*
9:30 a.m. Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo, South Hall
10:00 a.m. Ford Ford, South Hall
10:30 a.m. Kia Kia, North Hall
11:00 a.m. Mazda Mazda, North Hall
11:15 a.m. What Drives Her Luncheon & Panel* Grand Concourse Media Stage
11:30 a.m. Subaru Subaru, North Hall
12:00 p.m. Volkswagen Presentation and Lunch Volkswagen, North Hall
1:00 p.m. Turtle Wax Turtle Wax, South Hall
1:30 p.m. Hyundai Palisade & Dessert/Vino Reception Hyundai, North Hall

Last edited by badhac; 01-25-2019 at 11:07 AM.
badhac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:37 AM
Focus RS WRC
 
Nihar Mazumdar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 742
Broken image
Nihar Mazumdar is online now  
post #3 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:39 AM
Focus RS WRC
 
Nihar Mazumdar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 742
The Ford Escape is already partially uncovered. The Escape will be revealed first, then the Corsair in April
Nihar Mazumdar is online now  
 
post #4 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 11:51 AM
Ford Falcon Ute
 
falcon lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,975
Send a message via MSN to falcon lover
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

Oh! The Escape is coming in 2 weeks? Really? is so soon...


I΄m waiting for the Corsair. How much of the excelence shown in recent vehicles (Continental-Navigator-Aviator) will appear in the entry level Corsair? This model need to keep the high standard Lincoln vehicles have righ now. The Corsair needs to be capable to battle with the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque as the Aviator can run with the Discovery or the Range Rover Sport.
pffan1990, FloridaMatt and badhac like this.

_________________________________________________

Last edited by falcon lover; 01-25-2019 at 12:07 PM.
falcon lover is online now  
post #5 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Ford Escort
 
pffan1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Danville, Kentucky
Posts: 71
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

I also think it's the Escape reveal as the timing fits with Corsair shown in New York. But I'm surprised no one mentioned the announcement planned at 2:40pm on Thursday for the F-150 Harley-Davidson edition!!! I was wondering when the Ford/HD partnership would happen again and was hoping it would have already in this generation. Looks like next generation. That's so cool! But surely it's the Escape that's being shown.

So fascinated with Ford's EcoBoost technology!!!
pffan1990 is online now  
post #6 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 03:03 PM
Ford Falcon
 
rmc523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,572
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by pffan1990 View Post
I also think it's the Escape reveal as the timing fits with Corsair shown in New York. But I'm surprised no one mentioned the announcement planned at 2:40pm on Thursday for the F-150 Harley-Davidson edition!!! I was wondering when the Ford/HD partnership would happen again and was hoping it would have already in this generation. Looks like next generation. That's so cool! But surely it's the Escape that's being shown.
Where'd you pull this info from?

Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
rmc523 is online now  
post #7 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 03:43 PM
Ford Escort
 
pffan1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Danville, Kentucky
Posts: 71
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhac View Post
So press days begin Feb 7th, Im adding the press conference schedule below. Looks like no Lincoln.

Thursday, Feb. 7 Media Preview Schedule – Show Floor Open 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Media Credential and government-issued photo ID required for access. Proper business attire required.
Time News Conference Location
7:30 – 8:45 a.m. MAMA / CATA Breakfast – Michael Cole, Chief Operating Grand Ballroom, S100
Officer and Executive Vice President of Kia Motors America
9:00 a.m. Subaru News Conference Subaru, North Hall
9:30 a.m. Volkswagen New Vehicle Debut Volkswagen, North Hall
10:00 a.m. Toyota News Conference Toyota, South Hall
10:30 a.m. Ford New Vehicle Walkaround Ford, South Hall
11:00 a.m. Ram New Vehicle Debut Ram, South Hall
11:30 a.m. Mazda News Conference Mazda, North Hall
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. Economic Club of Chicago Luncheon & Product Introduction Land Rover, South Hall
Joachim Eberhardt, Jaguar Land Rover NA President and CEO
1:30 p.m. Nissan News Conference Nissan, North Hall
2:00 p.m. Acura Champagne Toast | 30 Years of NSX Acura, South Hall
2:20 p.m. Chrysler News Conference/Snack Chrysler, South Hall
2:40 p.m. Harley-Davidson F-150 Announcement Grand Concourse Media Stage
3:00 p.m. MotorWeek – 2019 Drivers Choice Awards Grand Concourse Media Stage
3:20 p.m. Chevrolet News Conference/Reception Chevrolet, North Hall
3:40 p.m. Alfa Romeo News Conference/Reception Alfa Romeo, South Hall
Friday, Feb. 8 Social Media Preview Schedule – Show Floor Open 8:00 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Media Credential/Social Media Credential and government-issued photo ID required for show floor access.
Time Events Location
8:30 a.m. Mopar Breakfast and News Conference FCA, South Hall
8:30 a.m. Association of National Advertisers Breakfast & Grand Concourse Media Stage
Driving Influence Award*
9:30 a.m. Alfa Romeo Alfa Romeo, South Hall
10:00 a.m. Ford Ford, South Hall
10:30 a.m. Kia Kia, North Hall
11:00 a.m. Mazda Mazda, North Hall
11:15 a.m. What Drives Her Luncheon & Panel* Grand Concourse Media Stage
11:30 a.m. Subaru Subaru, North Hall
12:00 p.m. Volkswagen Presentation and Lunch Volkswagen, North Hall
1:00 p.m. Turtle Wax Turtle Wax, South Hall
1:30 p.m. Hyundai Palisade & Dessert/Vino Reception Hyundai, North Hall
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmc523 View Post
Where'd you pull this info from?
Look at the schedule I quoted above that I bolded. That is what was listed in the OP posted by badhac. That is the announcement for upcoming F-150 Harley-Davidson edition. I'm surprised no one seemed to have seen that.

So fascinated with Ford's EcoBoost technology!!!
pffan1990 is online now  
post #8 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 03:54 PM
Ford Escort
 
pffan1990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Danville, Kentucky
Posts: 71
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

Well, I'm even more surprised. This article was published August 31 and yet it didn't get much media coverage? The 2019 Ford F-150 HD Concept made by Tuscany was to celebrate 115 years of HD bikes. So this tells me the upcoming announcement at Chicago at 2:40pm Thursday the 7th tells me that there is likely a new partnership in which Ford's factory production F-150 HD edition will likely return again. I'm really surprised that this article is one of few published that long ago and yet it didn't really get much coverage until now. I don't recall Ford mentioning this in any of their previous conferences, press releases, or even social media. Only the Chicago Auto Show schedule in which prompted me to do a quick lookup.



https://carbuzz.com/news/2019-ford-f...-awesome-bikes

So fascinated with Ford's EcoBoost technology!!!
pffan1990 is online now  
post #9 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 05:03 PM
Ford Focus
 
FloridaMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Posts: 112
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon lover View Post
I΄m waiting for the Corsair. How much of the excelence shown in recent vehicles (Continental-Navigator-Aviator) will appear in the entry level Corsair? This model need to keep the high standard Lincoln vehicles have righ now. The Corsair needs to be capable to battle with the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque as the Aviator can run with the Discovery or the Range Rover Sport.
Likewise. If the Corsair can't be had with EVERYTHING one can get on the Aviator, including the 30-way seats, I'll be highly disappointed. (Disclaimer: of course "everything" does not include a third row; just to be clear. But it does include PHEV, sooner rather than later.)
FloridaMatt is offline  
post #10 of 69 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Ford Falcon
 
rmc523's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 2,572
Re: 2019 Chicago Auto Show

Yawn on that Harley truck if that's all they're showing at Chicago.

Current Vehicles:
2009 Ford Flex Limited w/ AWD
Light Ice Blue/White Suede Roof | Med. Lt. Stone Interior | Vista Roof
2018 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Lightning Blue | Black Top | Black Interior
rmc523 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Inside News Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome