Ford Inside News banner

OrderGuides: F-L 2014my

72K views 76 replies 18 participants last post by  Bloggin 
#1 ·
Links for 2014my Order Guides...
...later in this thread or in other threads

FORD.......................................
More UPDATES: Mustang,Explorer,F-150,Fiesta - post#76
2014 F-150, Tremor brochure, Fusion specs post #75
2014 Edge and some updates post #74
UPDATE 2014 Fusion - post #67
2014 Focus & FocusST - post #57
2014 E-Series Van & Wagon - post #57
2014 Expedition - post #56
2014 C-Max Hybrid & Energi OG's - post #39
UPDATE Flex - post #31
UPDATES for Taurus, Escape, Explorer, Mustang - post #26
2014 TransitConnect - post #25
2014 Fusion Energi - post #19
2014 Fusion & Fusion Hybrid - post #14
........Brochure - post#45 with Sunset & DarkSide
2014 Flex - post #10
2014 Fiesta UPDATE - post #5
2014 Fiesta-ST tech specs - post #5
2014 Mustang UPDATE - post #4
2014 Escape - post #4
2014 Explorer - post #4
2014 Taurus - post #4
2014 Fiesta - post #2
2014 Mustang - post #1
2014 Shelby GT500 - post #1
Mustang Job1 = 14 Jan 2013 - phharval / Donlen

Edge & presumably MKX dates post#10

LINCOLN.................................
no OG's available to me (Help!!)
BUT
the PHHARVAL/DONLEN Links just above is now showing:
MODEL YEAR START UP
2014 MKZ = July 15
2014 MKS = June 3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2014 MKS & MKT "product sheets" & specs - post #50

AND on Media.Lincoln
2014 Navigator LINK
2014 MKT LINK
2014 MKS LINK
2014 MKZ LINK
2014 MKZ-Hybrid LINK

the only model NOT yet showing the 2014 version (afaik) is the MKX

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'archive' : 2013 ModelYear Order Guides
'archive' : 2012 ModelYear Order Guides
'archive' : 2011 ModelYear Order Guides
'archive' : 2010 ModelYear Order Guides
'archive' : 2009 ModelYear Order Guides
archived: 2008 ModelYear Order Guides(partial)

Attachments

See less See more
#32 ·
For those that are interested, just Posted today on Blue Oval News is the 2014 MY C-MAX Order Guide dated 5/14, 2013. There is absolutely "ZERO" changes for the 2014 MY. No JOB 1 Date has been announced as yet but other then a possible Price Change, the 2014 Model C-MAX is an exact carry over. Only the VIN Code will separate the MY 2013 from the MY 2014. My guess it will be a short Production Run with an early Launch of MY 2015. Can`t say I`m surprised though.

#33 ·
For those that are interested, just Posted today on Blue Oval News is the 2014 MY C-MAX Order Guide dated 5/14, 2013. There is absolutely "ZERO" changes for the 2014 MY. No JOB 1 Date has been announced as yet but other then a possible Price Change, the 2014 Model C-MAX is an exact carry over. Only the VIN Code will separate the MY 2013 from the MY 2014. My guess it will be a short Production Run with an early Launch of MY 2015. Can`t say I`m surprised though.
Could you post the order guides on this site?

#34 ·
Could you post the order guides on this site?
I was able to download the order guides. But there will be an UPDATED 2014 C-MAX Hybrid Order Guide...

Currently for 2013, there is a SE Series and SEL Series for the C-MAX Hybrid. But there was one line in the Order Guide that refers to the S Series. It seems just like the Fusion Hybrid that for 2014 will have an S and SE, the C-MAX Hybrid will also have a less expensive S Series.

The text is on page 8 of the order guide under Engine Block Heater, that is not on the 2013 order guide:

"Note: Includes Electrical Supplemental Heater (Except S Series)

ELECTRICAL SUPPLEMENTAL HEATER (EXCEPT S SERIES) ........................................................................................
Standard in AK, MN, ND, SD, MT, WI and WY states. NOTE: Includedw/41HEngineBlockHeater
NOTE: Electrical Supplemental Heater not available via FCSD"

#36 ·
Sorry, don`t know how to "Cut & Paste" The Link. Blue Oval Forum, scroll down to C-MAX , open Topic 2014 MY Order Guide Availability Date? Post # 15 by Ice-Capades has the Links for both MY C-MAX Hybrid and MY 2014 C-MAX Energie Order Guides.
LOL.....didn't have access to that website. I registered and was waiting for them to send the validation link. It took 2 hours!!! But it arrived and I got the OGs.

#37 ·
It looks like Ford targeting the Prius Liftback with the new C-MAX S.....

C-MAX 'S' should cost $23,200. $2k less than the SE, same price difference between Fusion 'S' and 'SE'.

This puts the C-MAX 'S' at $1,000 less than the base Prius Liftback ($24,200) and $3,450 less than Prius v.

Based on the Fusion 'S', the entry level C-MAX 'S' should offer:

- 4 Speaker Stereo instead of 6 speakers
- 6 Way Manual Driver Seat/ 4 Way Manual Passenger Seat
- 16" Steel Wheels instead of 17" Alloys
- Black side moldings instead of body colored moldings
- No Compass
- No Outside Temperature Readout
- No Rear A/C Ducts
- No Rear Floor mats
- No SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Color Keyed side mirrors with Power Adjustment

#38 ·
...I got the OGs.
YAY!

now what you do is attach it in a post:

below the main editing window is a section called Additional Options
which has a [Manage Attachments] button
......................^click^
which (for me) opens a new window

In that window, near the upper right corner I see/click a button [
Add Files]
which pops open a mini-window with [Select Files] <-click
follow standard windows procedures in the new pop-up & you should see the OrderGuide file title in the little window
(think you can do up to 5 per post)
Then click [Upload Files]
when accomplished the file's icon should appear near bottom-left of the bigger window
Go back to the main posting window and your file should be listed there somewhere
(can't be more specific cuz that doesn't work on my home puter)

finish any typing and [SUBMIT REPLY]

the OG.pdf should appear at the bottom of your post
and you can just close the other Attachment window
DONE

I'll come along while no one's looking
and add your OG to the first post's index

#40 ·
It remains to be seen whether or not the (1) Mention of the "S" Series in regards to the Supplemental Electric Heater was a misprint or not. To save a thousand dollars and have some ugly Steel Wheels with Ugly Wheel Covers like the Focus has and (not) have color matching moldings but "Black", forgetabout it. Maybe for Fleet or Rental Cars use by I don`t seeing it being a big seller for Retail Buyers, IMO. 16`` Steel Wheels too? On the other hand, Ford might want to compete with the Toyota Prius "C" cheap Hybrid so, they just might do it. I`m gonna do the SE Trim. Just wish they included the Rear Camera Monitor as Standard Equipment which will be required next year by Federal Law but I guess they are saving that for the MY 2015 refresh which might come before next Summer.

#43 ·

Attachments

#45 ·
Thanks, YellowZx5!!
remember there's a specific thread for the new colors:
Link
&
thanks to MineralstangGT

who started the color thread,
he's now found a 2014 Fusion .pdf brochure @ Media.Ford.com that shows both colors
screen captures:

^un-retouched^

^very slightly brightened & enlarged^

I'll stick them in the color thread too

#48 ·
@2b2, I didn't know there was a separate forum on the colors. I looked at the other cars as well. I'm still dead set on the 2014 Fusion Hybrid Titanium in Deep Impact Blue.

Do we have any updates on the MPG debacle? I still see 47 47 47.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#49 ·
@2b2, I didn't know there was a separate forum on the colors. I looked at the other cars as well. I'm still dead set on the 2014 Fusion Hybrid Titanium in Deep Impact Blue.

Do we have any updates on the MPG debacle? I still see 47 47 47.
there's No forum section just for colors, YZx

It's just that MineralStangGT started a thread in general "Ford Motor Company Discussion" section about those 2 colors.
That's why I provided a Link
but it's fine to talk about them in the OrderGuide thread too...
...I just wanted to make sure that MineralStangGT would find the screen captures

re: the 47/47/47
imho it's WAY more about the EPA tests than the Fusion
tho
a rationale I heard is
Ford engines usually improve their MPG all the way up to 10,000 miles on the odometer
&
with a hybrid, it takes more miles for the engine to get used equally - depends on how one drives too;
just like how well the electric-parts work depends on how the car is driven.
So
I expect as time goes by, more & more Ford Hybrid owners will find their particular mileage getting closer & closer to the EPA rating - esp during temperate times of year/day ie closer to 70°

#50 ·

Attachments

#51 ·
For those that are interested in the latest update regarding MY 2014 Ford C-MAX, the Ford Fleet Distribution News Bulletin dated 06/07/2013 listed the following Production PLans for (both) MY 2013 and MY 2014 C-MAX

08/30/2013 MY 2013 C-MAX Final Order Date
10/10/2013 MY 2013 C-MAX Last Date to make Spec Changes
11/30/2013 MY 2013 C-MAX JOB Last Date

09/18/2013 MY 2014 C-MAX Order Bank Opens
10/17/2013 MY 2014 C-MAX Scheduling Begins
12/02/2013 MY 2014 C-MAX Job # 1 Date Production begins

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.