Ford Inside News banner

2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch Debuts at Texas State Fair

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Andrew L 
#1 ·
Stephen Elmer
Sep 27, 8:31 AM
AutoGuide

In the heart of truck country, Ford debuted its all new 2013 F-150 King Ranch edition today at the Texas State Fair, showing off some new styling updates.

King Ranch represents one of two luxury trim trucks from Ford, and pioneered the segment when it was introduced back in 2002. The trim changes the truck inside and out, packing it with premium features.

The front end gets a face lift, and is fitted with a three-slat chrome grille and HID headlights. 20-inch machined aluminum wheels are standard on King Ranch models, with an optional chrome package and monotone paint job rounding out the look of the luxury truck.

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, its a great news to be there for getting more information about the latest updates for the F-150, as I am also planning to get my Ford Super duty replaced with the F-150. Btw, guys, give your opinion on my replacement .

#4 ·
King Ranch does such a great job with the interior, that the exterior seems neglected when compared.
I think a 'real' two-tone exterior and a few more unique changes would help.

I guess the standard F150 looks so upscale already...King Ranch just needs to stand out a bit more.

#5 ·
Very nice on the interior

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.