2016 Lincoln MKX EcoBoost Review - CNET
CNET | Aug 19, 2015
CNET Editors' Rating
- The Good The 2.7-liter EcoBoost engine delivers a blend of power and efficiency. Lincoln's new Revel Ultima premium audio system boasts great sound quality and staging. A solid offering of driver aid functions...
Read More: http://paultan.org/2015/08/19/iims-2015-ford-focus-facelift-asean-debut-ecoboost/
PS: I checked the Australian Ford website which gets the same Thai-sourced Focus models. Correct Torque figure is 240Nm @ 1600-5000rpm not @ 5000rpm.
Can Ford's three-cylinder 1.0-litre Ecoboost engine really shine in the 1,445kg Mondeo? We try it on UK roads to find out.
I don't understand why FoE did not use the pumped up to 140hp 1.0EB used in the...
Gen2 Ford Ecoboost ...
I was trying to find a tread about the Ecoboost in general to post this, but no luck. I'm curious to see what all is known about the Gen 2 Ecoboost. So far what I know pertains to the 3.5 V6, I know it's completely new other than displacement and cylinder count. I also...
Ford 1.0-Litre EcoBoost Wins 8th Engine ‘Oscar’ in 4 Years
Ford | Jun-17-2015 8:30 AM ET
Stuttgart, Germany – A tiny petrol engine, which drivers across Europe have taken to their hearts for its excellent fuel efficiency and impressive performance, has received an eighth award in four years at...
Ford Explores Innovative Approach to Enhancing 1.0-litre EcoBoost Fuel Efficiency
VIENNA, Austria – Ford is investigating an innovative new engine management approach that could be a key to helping make the company’s award-winning three-cylinder 1.0‑litre EcoBoost engine even more fuel...
From the article:
The 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine of the ‘Stang was taken to over 400 ponies and 400 lb-ft (542 Nm), which is quite a long way from the factory stock rating of 310 hp and 230 lb-ft (312 Nm).
3 pictures and video in the gallery
FORD ECOBOOST POWERS CHIP GANASSI RACING TO VICTORY
IN ROLEX 24 AT 53RD RUNNING OF DAYTONA ENDURANCE CLASSIC
- Ford EcoBoost® V6 engine powers winning Chip Ganassi Racing car in Daytona 24-hour endurance race, earning victory with true combination of power, endurance and fuel efficiency...
FORD REDEFINES INNOVATION IN AERODYNAMICS, ECOBOOST AND LIGHT-WEIGHTING WITH ALL-NEW FORD GT CARBON FIBER SUPERCAR
- All-new Ford GT supercar sets new standards for Ford innovation through performance with advances in light-weighting, aerodynamics and ultra-efficient EcoBoost® engine
A NEW BREED OF PERFORMANCE STARTS WITH FORD ECOBOOST ENGINES
- Ford now offers EcoBoost® engines in all of its high-performance nameplates – from Fiesta ST to Mustang – making room for a new kind of aftermarket tuning
- Modifying engine performance can be accomplished with hand-held...
Ford’s Twin-Scroll 2.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine Debut
DEARBORN, Mich., – The all-new 2015 Ford Edge, due in showrooms in early 2015, will be the first Ford vehicle in North America powered by the company’s new twin-scroll 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine. The 2015 model is the first Edge to come...
We Hear Ford's Detroit Show GT Will Be a Limited Production Model With EcoBoost V6
So…we finally managed to pick up a few things about Ford's pending GT sports/super car that will purportedly be revealed at the 2015 Detroit motor show.
What we hear is that (do take it with a pinch of salt - at...