Ford Inside News banner

10 Midsize Sedans Comparo (Fusion #1) - examiner.com

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  germeezy1 
#1 ·
Comparison review: Ten 2013 midsize sedans -- the best and the worst - examiner.com
Brady Holt
February 15, 2013

The midsize family sedan is many automakers' best-seller, and not without good reason. These family-friendly four-doors by and large are fairly spacious, affordable and fuel-efficient – striking what many find to be the ideal balance between a compact car that's too small or cheap-feeling and a pricier full-size or luxury sedan...

...This comparison relies on test drives and analyses of price, safety and fuel economy of 10 midsize sedans at the heart of the market to pick winners and losers for different types of customers, and to rank them from top to bottom overall...

1st Place: 2013 Ford Fusion SE
The newly redesigned 2013 Ford Fusion makes a dramatic first impression with its sleek styling, and the car has high levels of substance to back it up...

2nd Place: 2013 Honda Accord EX-L
3rd place: 2013 Volkswagen Passat SE
much MORE...

See less See more
#2 ·
Thanks 2b2 for sharing.

I'm glad to see that the Fusion scored the highest in this review. The Honda Accord is a sweet ride in EX-L trim but doesn't look as nice as the Ford. I drove an Accord EX-L last week when I took my old one in for an oil change and was very impressed. I've been trying to drive the Fusion but the local dealership in Houston that is closest to my house hardly ever has any in stock. Both cars along with the MKZ, Impala and Avalon are on my short list to replace my aging Accord EX-L. The MKZ is the best looker in the group followed by the Fusion - I think one of these will be my final choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.