Ford Inside News banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Great looking car. Buick LaCrosse, MKS, Pontiac G8 GT, Charger R/T or possibly a loaded Taurus SHO will be my next vehicle.
G8 or La Crosse would be my choices. Ford Perhaps would be served if you took the MKS.
The Taurus SHO is just not a good player in the face of boys like G8 GXP...

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I drove a La Crosse today. If anyone still thinks GM builds crap, they should drive this car.
Its beutiful, the driving dynamics are superior to a comparable FWD import... The shifts are super smooth, the technology suite is phenomenon, If this car is the future of the american auto industry, Japan has a lot to worry about, right now. For 32K, there is no way Maxima can compete aganist this car.

I saw a Hyundai Genesis parked next to it, you cannot believe how drap the Genesis looks.

I plan on driving the MKS before decision time.

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
I drove a La Crosse today. If anyone still thinks GM builds crap, they should drive this car.
Its beutiful, the driving dynamics are superior to a comparable FWD import... The shifts are super smooth, the technology suite is phenomenon, If this car is the future of the american auto industry, Japan has a lot to worry about, right now. For 32K, there is no way Maxima can compete aganist this car.

I saw a Hyundai Genesis parked next to it, you cannot believe how drap the Genesis looks.

I plan on driving the MKS before decision time.
Your highness, you should have at least looked at the MKS first.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I prefer the Taurus and MKZ to either of them.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I might end up with an SHO as my charriot. I drove one today. The Buick is quieter, but boy can that SHO run...

·
Banned
4 Posts
these are very great pictures. it is amazing how very high quality photographs are the best way to showcase and advertise these cars. a definite make or break. and in this case, boy was it definitely sold. awesome pics of an awesome car. cheers.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Drive one. This is an amazing ride
these are very great pictures. it is amazing how very high quality photographs are the best way to showcase and advertise these cars. a definite make or break. and in this case, boy was it definitely sold. awesome pics of an awesome car. cheers.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts