Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone provide order guide for 2010 Lincoln Navigator? I browsed the entire site and I didn't see one.

Thanks,
dusMerc

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 2b2.
I'll keep an eye out for it.
Will the Navigator have any exterior changes for 2010 (specifically, will the Navigator receive some facsimile of the front on the MKS, MKT and now on the MKZ; and I expect MKX will have it)?

dusMerc

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Thanks 2b2.
Will the Navigator have any exterior changes for 2010 (specifically, will the Navigator receive some facsimile of the front on the MKS, MKT and now on the MKZ; and I expect MKX will have it)?

dusMerc
I sincerely doubt it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks 2b2.

dusMerc
Probably not considering the sharp sales decline and the already relatively low sales of the Navigator. I think money would be better spent elsewhere. However, at some point it needs a refresh (really a completely new exterior design). I've never liked the front of the current gen Navi. The grille is way too busy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks LMDealer for the 2010 Navigator order guide. You Rock!!

Probably not considering the sharp sales decline and the already relatively low sales of the Navigator. I think money would be better spent elsewhere. However, at some point it needs a refresh (really a completely new exterior design). I've never liked the front of the current gen Navi. The grille is way too busy.
I totally agree with you. Since the 2007 model came out, I've been put off by the exterior changes. I love the interior and the technical gadgets and toys. However, three model years later....and the exterior still hasn't grown on me. Definitely due for a refresh.

Thanks,
dusMerc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts