·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 V-6 Shootout: Best Overall V-6 Work Truck
PickupTrucks.com

Posted by Mike Levine | November 10, 2010

Best Overall V-6 Light-Duty Work Truck

In almost every performance test, Ford’s all-new six dominated the competition by significant margins and made us believers that power and efficiency don’t have to be mutually exclusive in a six-cylinder work truck. For day-to-day hauling needs that don’t involve heavy towing, the 3.7 is a brilliant engine perfectly matched to its application that we think will grow in popularity as buyers learn of its performance firsthand and spread the word. Ford has moved first once more and created another winning version of the F-150.

Full text at the link

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not a surprise. The base powerplants in the Chevy and Dodge are quite out-dated. Kudos to Ford for raising the bar substantially for the base models. :)

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Not a surprise. The base powerplants in the Chevy and Dodge are quite out-dated. Kudos to Ford for raising the bar substantially for the base models. :)
pretty much, the Chevy's engine tho is the oldest, they need the 3.6 in there yesterday

·
Banned
204 Posts
No shock here, Ford's engines are brand new, would have been laughable if they lost all-ready...

agreed with most above, GM needed a new V6 yesterday...

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Finally, the particular 2010 Honda Taurus SHO feels like an excellent all-new Taurus using a muscle motor, interval. It isn't really around the experience 4 door banner. motorcycle apparel for women Even as last but not least obtain to be able to test a great SHO with the Effectiveness offer, we live expecting it converts the particular dynamic practical knowledge. Until finally and then, the 2009 Infiniti G37 (and the particular audience during which it is commonly found) provides practically nothing to be able to worry about in the Taurus SHO. That's, until someone will begin changing the particular G37's list of normal tools to include a couple of AMERICAN FOOTBAL avid gamers.
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself!

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
charles880 said:
Finally, the particular 2010 Honda Taurus SHO feels like an excellent all-new Taurus using a muscle motor, interval. It isn't really around the experience 4 door banner. motorcycle apparel for women Even as last but not least obtain to be able to test a great SHO with the Effectiveness offer, we live expecting it converts the particular dynamic practical knowledge. Until finally and then, the 2009 Infiniti G37 (and the particular audience during which it is commonly found) provides practically nothing to be able to worry about in the Taurus SHO. That's, until someone will begin changing the particular G37's list of normal tools to include a couple of AMERICAN FOOTBAL avid gamers.
that spam was so bizarre I just had to leave it to see if anyone commented on it...

...banning in 3... 2...

·
Registered
5,933 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
That spam was probably written by one of those robots that amalgamates lots of words that have to do with cars and just puts them into vague sentence structures. In other words, it had no idea what it was talking about.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
That spam was probably written by one of those robots that amalgamates lots of words that have to do with cars and just puts them into vague sentence structures. In other words, it had no idea what it was talking about.
And even with that it said it better than I could myself!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts