Ford Inside News banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Faced with the current model, the 2011 Wrangler new dashboard will be distinguished by the use of quality materials, carefully molded to shape an interior with the sobriety that corresponds to the model, but without projecting the image of "excess savings" as normal in recent models of the Chrysler group. In fact, if you pay attention, you'll see that the wheel is the same as that used by the new Grand Cherokee, only with metallic appearance details removed. Yes, there are touches of chrome on the outlets of air conditioning and grappling, which like the two-tone interior, may or may not vary depending on the trim level.

·
Content Admin
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Changes “directly address” customer feedback, including off-roaders. The 2011 Jeep Wrangler (due in August/September; we have spy shots) has a new interior and optional body-color top for Sahara, and the 2012 will have a standard Pentastar V6; a revised VM diesel is only for export markets.
Nice, but where the Wrangler REALLY needs the upgrade is under-the-hood. Ditch the wheezy minivan V6 already!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I've driven the Wrangler off-road, and that's where they're really in their element. On-road, they're pretty miserable, in my opinion. If they weren't such a compromise, I would consider one as a daily, but I would want something with a little more on-road power.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
somethings got to give somewhere, unless you want it fitted with Range Rover type electronics, and loose some off-road prowess.. a Hemi would be nice though
I've driven the Wrangler off-road, and that's where they're really in their element. On-road, they're pretty miserable, in my opinion. If they weren't such a compromise, I would consider one as a daily, but I would want something with a little more on-road power.

·
Registered
220 Posts
somethings got to give somewhere, unless you want it fitted with Range Rover type electronics, and loose some off-road prowess.. a Hemi would be nice though
Hemi would be nice, but I'm sure even the Pentastar V6 will be a worthwhile upgrade. A little more power for the street would make the Wrangler a much more livable day-to-day proposition.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Interesting... hopefully it feels nice as well... I hope its not all hard plastics

1 - 7 of 7 Posts