Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Build and Price guide does not call out Navigation as part of the 8" screen. It has rear camera, climate and audio screen controls, but no mention of Nav! Is it there? Or, is it on hold?

I hear that Nav in several vehicle lines is delayed until 11/1/11.

I don't trust a salesperson to know the facts. Does Anyone know what is going on?

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
The Build and Price guide does not call out Navigation as part of the 8" screen. It has rear camera, climate and audio screen controls, but no mention of Nav! Is it there? Or, is it on hold?

I hear that Nav in several vehicle lines is delayed until 11/1/11.

I don't trust a salesperson to know the facts. Does Anyone know what is going on?
The 8" screen is standard equipment whether you decide to get a nav or not on the MkT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Figured that. Can you add Nav later? Is it a seperate head unit?

Back to the question --Does Anyone know what is going on?

·
Editor
1,173 Posts
Figured that. Can you add Nav later? Is it a seperate head unit?

Back to the question --Does Anyone know what is going on?
With MKT, you cannot add navigation later. It must be ordered with it from the factory.

I'm not familiar with the delay, but production constraints are fairly common.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it is standard equipment, but not listed in the interior call outs in build and price. In the technology features, it is listed. Strange they would not prominently feature Nav as included in the base package.

·
Editor
1,173 Posts
I think it is standard equipment, but not listed in the interior call outs in build and price. In the technology features, it is listed. Strange they would not prominently feature Nav as included in the base package.
I know for fact that navigation was not standard on the 2010 or 2011 model. Not sure if that changed for 2012 though.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
The build and price for the MKT looks all messed up

There is no more 3.7 AWD???

Also it only comes in 4 colors?

All the packages are on the Ecoboost model and you cant get any features on the 3.7... strange

1 - 8 of 8 Posts