1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Spaminator
5,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colum Wood
Jun 13, 8:58 AM
AutoGuide

Well ahead of any official announcement by Aston Martin, we have the very first spy photos of the production-ready 2014 Vanquish.

The new flagship machine for Aston Martin, the Vanquish takes the place of the DBS, keeping much of the previous car’s general look, while incorporating the style elements we saw on the AM 310 Concept. That car was revealed at the recent Concorso d’Eleganza in Lake Como, Italy.

Full text at link

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I do not know about you, but other than subtle styling changes, this looks like any other Aston currently in production
I agree, while I think Astons are beautiful cars in their own right... this looks like nothing new

·
Registered
5,031 Posts
I do not know about you, but other than subtle styling changes, this looks like any other Aston currently in production
I agree. But really needs Aston Martin change the beatiful an succes design of its cars? Need Porsche change radically the 911 design? No. This car is gorgeous and the subtle changes will keep it fresh.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I agree. But really needs Aston Martin change the beatiful an succes design of its cars? Need Porsche change radically the 911 design? No. This car is gorgeous and the subtle changes will keep it fresh.
Aston needs to bring more performance to the brand, right now next to porsche's GT-R and corvettes, they are just noisy GT cars without much action to back em up.. and some ridiculous prices, just like Maserati

·
Registered
997 Posts
The subtle changes of this design ead into the changes for the next redesign. Rather than go from the current design and bypass this version to the next redesign which could be noticed more than doing it in stages. Astons always look the part. This vehicle looks the part. British cars do things this way for some reason. Look at Rolls Royce. RR has been successful all these years because the change is subtle and different but similar to the character of the Brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts