1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Ford Focus Facelift Rendered as Coupe
autoevolution

Check out more renderings by TheophilusChin

Have you been following our Geneva Motor Show section the past few days? If the answer is yet, then you must have already seen the facelifted Ford Focus. At least the hatchback and estate versions the Blue Oval brought in Switzerland.

The sedan model has yet to be unveiled, and we have a feeling Ford will be taking the wraps off it at the 2014 New York International Auto Show next month, but we’re not here to talk about that. We have a fourth version of the facelifted Focus to introduce you to. Unfortunately, it’s not something you’ll be seeing on public roads, but just a rendering.

It’s the coupe version of the facelifted 2014 Ford Focus and comes straight from automotive manipulator Theophilus Chin. Featuring Ford’s new hexagonal front grille and redesigned bumpers, headlamps and wheels, the Focus Coupe looks like the perfect vehicle to compete against the Honda Civic Coupe and the Scion tC in the United States.

Read more.....

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I like the look of that!

·
Registered
528 Posts
That is again a "2 door sedan" like the 2010 - 2012 model. The Coupe needs a sportier shape. IT would compete against the Scirocco, the Megane Coupe, Civic Coupe and Forte Koup (in the US) and many other handsome coupes. I think it is a shame, Ford has discontinued the CC and not replaced it with a Capri. The revival of Scirocco lends itself so well to the comeback of a proper faastback FWD compact coupe. My only hope is that Ford is waiting for the MkIV and the all new platform before releasing a true sport-coupe version of the Focus.

/rant

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If China market buys a good amount of coupes, then I can see Ford making a case for a Focus Coupe.

·
Registered
500 Posts
"Build it and they shall come"

Seems like there would be enough of a market, especially without GM or Chrysler playing.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
2014 Ford Focus Facelift Rendered as Coupe
autoevolution

Check out more renderings by TheophilusChin

Have you been following our Geneva Motor Show section the past few days? If the answer is yet, then you must have already seen the facelifted Ford Focus. At least the hatchback and estate versions the Blue Oval brought in Switzerland.

The sedan model has yet to be unveiled, and we have a feeling Ford will be taking the wraps off it at the 2014 New York International Auto Show next month, but we’re not here to talk about that. We have a fourth version of the facelifted Focus to introduce you to. Unfortunately, it’s not something you’ll be seeing on public roads, but just a rendering.

It’s the coupe version of the facelifted 2014 Ford Focus and comes straight from automotive manipulator Theophilus Chin. Featuring Ford’s new hexagonal front grille and redesigned bumpers, headlamps and wheels, the Focus Coupe looks like the perfect vehicle to compete against the Honda Civic Coupe and the Scion tC in the United States.

Read more.....
mmmmm.....please, NO!, I don´t like how it looks!

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
please allow me to complicate things :angel

Would a 3-door-hatch or a 2-door-coupe+trunk be better?
&
I'd like either to a bit smaller/shorter-length than the Focus sedan
but if it was the same length as the Focus-5-door, don't see how it'd look much/any different...
actually
...what I might prefer is something closer to Fiesta size but close in width ro the Focus
re-:angel
and with a different badge - but you all knew that

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
please allow me to complicate things :angel

Would a 3-door-hatch or a 2-door-coupe+trunk be better?
&
I'd like either to a bit smaller/shorter-length than the Focus sedan
but if it was the same length as the Focus-5-door, don't see how it'd look much/any different...
actually
...what I might prefer is something closer to Fiesta size but close in width ro the Focus
re-:angel
and with a different badge - but you all knew that
I would like a hatch, a small coupe like the 2 series and a small sedan like the CLA...BUT...that for Lincoln hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts