Ford Inside News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Autobiography Black LWB is a $185k mountain-climbing limo

Land Rover is seriously amping up its luxury credentials at the 2013 LA Motor Show, showing off its new Range Rover Autobiography Black. Available only in the off-road manufacturer's new long-wheelbase bodystyle, the Black model of the popular Rangie has a starting price of $185,000. To put that into perspective, a short-wheelbase base model starts at $84,195.

So, what's an extra $100,000 get you? For starters, it adds an extra 7.3 inches of rear legroom and an extra eight degrees of incline when the individual rear seats are optioned. The LWB model also adds power rear sunshades and a panoramic sunroof. The Black model, meanwhile, is different all together.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/21/2014-land-rover-range-rover-autobiography-black-lwb-la-2013/#continued

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to see a Navigator like this, with these kind of "luxury", the length of this Range Rover is 204.6 so it´s near the Navi size

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imho
Max Wolff will make the LRs look like KIT CARS in the near future
:yup:
agree, I like his designs, I think he is a great designer (he designed the exterior of the cts coupe, cts-v (sedan,coupe,wagon)), I have high hopes

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
imho
Max Wolff will make the LRs look like KIT CARS in the near future
:yup:
The Navigator is the only Lincoln that could figth the high end competition. I imagine a 70000$ Navigator figthing directly with the base Range Rover,without problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts