Ford Inside News banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2015 Ford Everest/Endeavor First Drive - Video!

Can't see the video right now... but what's an Endeavour?! A Mitsubishi SUV, no?
It's the Everest for the Indian market. Just like there is the Mondeo for Europe and Fusion for NA.

Here is the last gen Endeavour:

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Here's another First Drive review of the New Everest. This one is by Drive.com.au (Australia).

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
This is how much narrower an Everest is compared to an Explorer.

The Everest/Ranger is about as wide as an Escape/Kuga.
^FWIW considering the packaging issues with the Taurus and Explorer, I wouldn't be surprised is the Everest isn't THAT far behind the Explorer as far as interior volume is concerned. Explorer has a chunky center console and shifter region and far-too-thick doors.

Reactions: AM222

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
^FWIW considering the packaging issues with the Taurus and Explorer, I wouldn't be surprised is the Everest isn't THAT far behind the Explorer as far as interior volume is concerned. Explorer has a chunky center console and shifter region and far-too-thick doors.
In terms of front passenger space, the Everest/ Ranger more or less feels close to sitting in an Escape, but with a more upright windshield so you don't have the dinning table-deep dashboard.
(RHD Thai version shown)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
In terms of front passenger space, the Everest/ Ranger more or less feels close to sitting in an Escape, but with a more upright windshield so you don't have the dinning table-deep dashboard.
(RHD Thai version shown)
Makes sense. I'm not even remotely familiar with the vehicle. I do want one though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts