Ford Inside News banner

2015 MKZ Microsite Gets Updated

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  rhallanger 
#1 ·
2015 MKZ Microsite Gets Updated
Lincoln

Lincoln finally updated their website to include the 2015 Lincoln MKZ.

The updated microsite gets updated with new, sharper, larger images of the MKZ. Very similar to the design of the new Lincoln China website

They Hybrid page is the more flowing continuous scroll page, while the gas version pages remain the older click to open navigation style.

Aside from the much better presentation of the MKZ, what stands out is that for 2015, the gas and Hybrid MKZ are once again the same price at Premiere and Select trim levels(which reflects a $1,000 price increase for the gas model from what I can see with the standard package updates), with the top of the line Preferred Hybrid being $560 more than the gas model.

MPG remains at 41 city, 40 highway and 39 combined.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I am waiting til about May to order my new ride.. or close to the end of '15 ordering... I want the smooth look with out the knobs.. I have built it so many times.. gotta give the build your own a rest!! I guess one never gets tired of ordering a new car.. then truly it is yours...:clap:

Rick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.