Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
The Mustang convertible is a very compelling product, and I am still awaiting final weight numbers for all S550 Mustang variants.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I like the convertible a lot more than the coupe.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
I have to agree. I think the convertible looks best. Rarely have I ever thought that for any convertible from a coupe.
I like the current Camaro Convertible better too.

The new Mustang's B-pillar window looks awkward.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't wait for Mustang to reveal it final weight......so that this forthcoming news can simply hush the repeated efforts of those who prepare their negative diatribe, as they have little material currently to mount that kind of anti offensive.

;)

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
I like the convertible a lot more than the coupe.
I have to agree. I think the convertible looks best. Rarely have I ever thought that for any convertible from a coupe.
Another great example of how we all see things from our own unique perspective. I love the coupe, I like the convertible though there is something about it that doesn't look right to my eyes. There is something that I cannot put my finger on about the rear third that doesn't feel right, not wrong really, but it doesn't resonate like the coupe does for me.

I can't wait to read the reviews, I'm expecting greatness!

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Another great example of how we all see things from our own unique perspective. I love the coupe, I like the convertible though there is something about it that doesn't look right to my eyes. There is something that I cannot put my finger on about the rear third that doesn't feel right, not wrong really, but it doesn't resonate like the coupe does for me.

I think the Mustang Convertible looks a lot better than the rather bland looking new BMW 4-Series Convertible

·
Registered
1,596 Posts

What manner of sorcery allows you to respectfully disagree with those who hold a divergent opinion? ;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
The new mustang in both coupe and convertible form looks good.

The coupe coupe could use a large sunroof IMO

Looking forward to performance reviews to release

1 - 20 of 21 Posts