Ford Inside News banner

2015 Mustang Convertible Revealed

7K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  T'Cal 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I like the convertible a lot more than the coupe.
I have to agree. I think the convertible looks best. Rarely have I ever thought that for any convertible from a coupe.
Another great example of how we all see things from our own unique perspective. I love the coupe, I like the convertible though there is something about it that doesn't look right to my eyes. There is something that I cannot put my finger on about the rear third that doesn't feel right, not wrong really, but it doesn't resonate like the coupe does for me.

I can't wait to read the reviews, I'm expecting greatness!

#10 ·
Another great example of how we all see things from our own unique perspective. I love the coupe, I like the convertible though there is something about it that doesn't look right to my eyes. There is something that I cannot put my finger on about the rear third that doesn't feel right, not wrong really, but it doesn't resonate like the coupe does for me.

I think the Mustang Convertible looks a lot better than the rather bland looking new BMW 4-Series Convertible

#12 ·

What manner of sorcery allows you to respectfully disagree with those who hold a divergent opinion? ;)

#21 ·
Funny, I have always prefered Mustang convertibles over coupes. And, while the new convertible is beautiful, what with its unique rear fenders and trunk lid, the coupe is stunning. I will have a tough time deciding which to buy. Then there's the decision on which engine to get: the powerful, rumbling V8, or the agile, quick, and fuel efficient Ecoboost I4? Then there's the tranny: stick or automatic?? Gahhhhhh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.