Ford Inside News banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sometimes I think the manufactures are in cahoots with the spy photographers. How does someone get's this close to a vehicle? It's like stars calling the paparrazi and letting them know there going to be at a particular spot then getting upset when their picture is taking.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I like the temp and fuel gauges in the larger tach and speedometer, but I hope there is a spot for the other secondary gauges (volt or amp and oil pressure) like in the '05-'09 IIRC.

·
Registered
607 Posts
BTW, I can barely read the electronic gauge in the middle. It looks like it's measuring some kind of air temperature (about 130 degrees F) but I can't read the first word at the bottom. Is it inlet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks chunky and not as smooth as I would have imagined, considering the renders of the exterior which lead me to believe the Mustang will be going after the imports more than the traditional pony-car values it has always held to.
The steering wheel looks to be a mule to gauge design themes, judging by its asymmetry.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Gone is the dual cockpit design. Other than that I like how there are no more stubby needles.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts