Ford Inside News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice

From the press release:
LAS VEGAS – June 16, 2015 – Shelby American is launching the newest Shelby Mustang to wear the legendary Super Snake badge, which will be based on the 2015 model Ford Mustang GT. With the option of over 750 horsepower, as well as unmatched performance enhancements to the handling, braking and cooling of the Ford Mustang GT, the new Shelby Super Snake continues the lineage of the best-selling and most sought-after Shelby car. Additionally, it will be the first Shelby Super Snake also available with an automatic transmission. There will only be 300 total 2015 model year Shelby Super Snakes built.

14 pictures and full press release

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts

I am waiting on someone to offer a rear lighting kit to replace the entire back light panel on the new Mustang. I know the current design is trying to hold on to past, but I want to see something clean and modern like this...that Lincoln may be saving for the Lincoln Coupe(LincStang).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm sorry but that car is a fake snake. The car needs to be born as a factory ford shelby GT500 to be tuned as a SS. Shelby America is just trying to survive at this point.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts