Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Audi Q7 spied in the night with very thin camouflage and matrix LED headlights

The images were captured at 3 AM showing Audi putting the finishing touches on the second generation Q7. The SUV's bulkiness will soon be history as the overhauled model will feature a significantly sharper design heavily influenced by Audi's latest facelifts. The prototype was wearing a thin layer of camouflage so now we get to take our best look at Ingolstadt's flagship SUV which as you can see will be offered with optional matrix LED headlights.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114111284197/2016-audi-q7-spied-in-the-night-with-very-thin-camouflage

·
Registered
287 Posts
The design is evolutionary rather than revolutionary, but I like it. It looks subtle and sharp. Looking like a wagon isn't that bad of a thing in this case I think. It's a good alternative to the more "American," blocky full-sizers.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I definitely prefer the shaper lines here to the rounded Q7. Audi is always on the leading edge of luxury car design and continues to set the trend. They are never nostalgic, attention-seeking, or trendy. Always a fan of what they do. That modern technical look is increasingly hard to find as most luxury carmakers go for extreme sheet metal sculpting that lack finesse and precision but Audi is always true to it's core principles and it serves them extremely well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts