Ford Inside News banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Chevrolet Camaro Body Die Reveals the Side Profile Look of the Muscle Car

Apparently, a gentleman uploaded the photo above on Facebook with the message "I'll sell ya an entire 2016 Camaro body side if ya want since I built the die.." and forum member GM ACE uploaded it on Camaro6. Well, we are sure thankful for the visual delight, but someone might get in trouble for exposing the new generation before GM unveils it in April or later.

Comparing what the body shell die shows us to our extensive coverage of 2016 Chevy Camaro spy photographs, renderings and miscellaneous intel like the 3,695 lbs (1,676 kg) weight estimate of the SS, it's easy to see that this is the real deal, not a side body panel of the fifth generation of the iconic muscle car.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2016-chevrolet-camaro-body-die-reveals-the-side-profile-look-of-the-muscle-car-92297.html#

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Looks great! Definitely evolutionary. Definitely smaller and lighter. I have a sneaking suspicion interior space will cramped, though. Looks like it'll have a less-usable back seat than the Mustang, and that really says something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts