Ford Inside News banner

2016 Lincoln MKX aims for the big luxury SUV players at Lexus and Acura

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Envoy4Life 
#1 ·

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/la...-mkx-test-drive-full-review-article-1.2320759

Lincoln is building on its momentum with a replacement for the midsize MKX sport-utility vehicle, with the hope of imbuing its newly redefined sense of self into a nameplate that has a strong following.

It’s safe to say that American luxury brand Lincoln is on a roll.

As the superb MKC sport-utility vehicle delivered on the promise that Lincoln can build a successful sport-utility apart from the larger-than-life Navigator, its Black Label trim line offered a glimpse into the reaches of luxury the company might stretch. And then Lincoln showed the exquisite Continental concept earlier this year as a preview of its return to producing beautiful sedans...

See less See more
#4 ·
Another MKX thread? Is this FordInsideNews or MKXinsideNews?

Whatever, i enjoy these threads. And i'm love with this Lincoln... :tongue:
Totally agree! I'm a new Lincoln fan, simply because I love what the brand is doing and support and respect their business plan. I've said it many times: it's not a 'sexy' plan, but it pays homage to the position Lincoln has always played in the American luxury scene, and is pushing sustainable, organic growth without breaking the bank or mortgaging its own future. Bravo Ford and Lincoln! I was a pretty hardcore GM fan before, but the arrogance of Cadillac turns my stomach, and I can't help but take a pit of perverted satisfaction in seeing their struggles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.