Ford Inside News banner
581 - 585 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
BTW, I just looked at a detailed pic of the center console and Nav-Screen area and couldn't find the slot for the CD-player.

Maybe I'm wrong but it could be that there is some kind of motorized gimmick (i.e. flip-out screen) we don't know yet. After all, there is an 'eject'-button for CDs so they must go somewhere. I just don't see a slot like on the MKZ...:)

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I really like those wheels!

The Black Label ones (which are basically those from the concept) look a bit more 'grandpa-style' so having those as a sportier option would be fine.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I really like those wheels!

The Black Label ones (which are basically those from the concept) look a bit more 'grandpa-style' so having those as a sportier option would be fine.

That was one facet of the concept that I didn't like. Multi-spoke can look good but they're also a nightmare to clean. The wheels that are BL exclusive really aren't that appealing to my eyes, the Reserve packages offer better styles.

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts

I wonder if Lincoln is quietly tooling for production of the Continental in China. Which make sense, as we know the Taurus is already in production in China. And it puts the Continental at a price disadvantage to have it imported from the US, especially with the CT6 already ramping up local production.

Also, the CT6 is starting at Y439,900 while the MKX(the the SUV sibling to the Continental) starts at Y449,800.

581 - 585 of 585 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.