Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
I really like this refresh. I can't wait to see the tail-lights and complete photos of the interior. Thanks 'badhac' for the photo.

·
Registered
761 Posts
mm I hope not, if it gest a taillight like the Edge it can look a bit like the MKZ that already has wraparound taillights
I agree with you Jose, it would look too much like the MKZ. That would not be good for Ford or Lincoln (IMHO) as they need to differentiate themselves as much as possible. Also, I remember reading that the Fusion refresh will have a chrome strip running through the middle of the taillights and across the full width of the car. Take that statement with a grain or two of salt because I cannot remember the source. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
... Also, I remember reading that the Fusion refresh will have a chrome strip running through the middle of the taillights and across the full width of the car. Take that statement with a grain or two of salt because I cannot remember the source. :wink2:
I would bet that was from when people thought the Chinese Taurus mules were for the next Fusion.

Reactions: scford58

·
Registered
761 Posts
I would bet that was from when people thought the Chinese Taurus mules were for the next Fusion.

Yes, I think you're correct. Thanks for pointing this out, so no, I have no idea what the rear of the updated Fusion will look like.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think the ford fusion is the best looking mid size sedan in the marketplace today. A real home run.

I hope they don't change the fusion too much as it's still such a stunning vehicle.

I'd like to see a fusion ST as well....

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Fusion ST would be magical. I look forward to the update, it's going to put Ford right back on top of the styling game.

Reactions: scford58

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Didn't Ford have a color called True Blue? Is that it?

·
Registered
761 Posts
WoW! That is a strong blue but it looks good on the Fusion. Do we know when the updated Fusion and MKZ will be introduced? NAIAS/Detroit maybe?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts