Ford Inside News banner

21 - 40 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Ranger will be out spring of 2019 I believe, which would line it up perfectly for a 1 year advance concept peak.

Why wait until 2019 for a vehicle that is , basically, the same as the rest of the world but with a new grille? Ford is very slow responding to market requirements. This is something that must be fixed by the new Ford’s top executive staff

·
Registered
316 Posts
Could a Bullitt intro be on the docket?

LINK

Talk of a 2018 Ford Mustang Bullitt has divided many pundits throughout 2017 but it now appears as if the car is the real deal and that it’s edging ever closer to its launch.

A member of the Mustang6g forums recently stumbled upon a 2018 Mustang that looked strikingly similar to the alleged Bullitt variant first spotted as a sketch in a promo video starring Dwayne Johnson. The forum member says a commercial was being shot in Chicago when he snapped a single image of the pony car.

While the image isn’t the best quality, it does show that the Mustang Bullitt will be sold in an eye-catching shade of dark green dubbed Dark Highland Green and come installed with five-spoke wheels with black spokes and chrome accents. It’s difficult to tell if the rumored rear window louvers are also present.

According to reports, the Mustang Bullitt will be sold exclusively with the GT’s 5.0-liter Coyote V8 and available alongside both Ford’s 10-speed automatic transmission and six-speed manual ‘box.

If Ford has started shooting the commercial for the Bullitt, we wouldn’t be surprised to see it launch at the Detroit Auto Show in January.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I highly doubt we will see anything from Lincoln since they just showed 2 products at LA which is more than we have gotten from them in a long time. Detroit will be dominated by Ford not Lincoln. However NY I expect Lincoln to show something.

Reactions: spudz64

·
Registered
276 Posts
Why wait until 2019 for a vehicle that is , basically, the same as the rest of the world but with a new grille? Ford is very slow responding to market requirements. This is something that must be fixed by the new Ford’s top executive staff

If the Ranger is a MY2019, then it will be on the roads and selling in 2018. A Detroit reveal is VERY likely IMO. Will we see a Bronco Concept???

·
Registered
287 Posts
A 2019 Explorer already? It was just refreshed in 2018, wasn't it? Whenever the new Explorer comes, for the love of God, it better be off that ANCIENT Volvo platform.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
A 2019 Explorer already? It was just refreshed in 2018, wasn't it? Whenever the new Explorer comes, for the love of God, it better be off that ANCIENT Volvo platform.
"refreshed" by changing the fog lights.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
My Guess:
Edge refresh
Transit refresh
Ranger reveal

Possible, but likely at a later show:
Model E
Bronco cencept
Expedition Hybrid
Focus
My guess:

NAIAS: Ranger, Focus

Chicago: Edge refresh, Transit refresh, Expedition Hybrid

NYIAS: Bronco concept - Aviator concept, Navigator Hybrid

LA: Model E

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Reactions: FordSUVfan

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
My guess:

NAIAS: Ranger, Focus

Chicago: Edge refresh, Transit refresh, Expedition Hybrid

NYIAS: Bronco concept - Aviator concept, Navigator Hybrid

LA: Model E
LA already happened? Unless you mean next year?

·
Mercury C557
22,734 Posts
TY for that Link, Nihar :thumb:
AND the first post INDEX
Mercedes-AMG 53

Audi A7 Sportback (2019)

BMW X2 (2018) F39

GAC concept: no details as yet, will follow the EnSpirit design study from the 2017 NAIAS

Hyundai Veloster (2019)

Infiniti EV

Kia Forte (2019)

Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept

Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 Hybrid (2019)

Ram 1500 (2019)

Volkswagen Jetta (2019)

Toyota Avalon (2019) (Motor1)
I dread seeing the big Toyletta "un-cloaked"
but think I like those wheels

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
I love spy pictures where if you look close enough, you can see the shape of the steering wheel. (two silver lines)

Looks like it's going to just be a larger 2018 Camry.

21 - 40 of 254 Posts