Ford Inside News banner
241 - 260 of 483 Posts
Weirdly Ford likes to keep vehicles completely covered even if they are identical to products that have been out for years, we saw that recently with the Explorer which lead to speculation that it was all-new for 2018.

Weirdly Ford likes to keep vehicles completely covered even if they are identical to products that have been out for years, we saw that recently with the Explorer which lead to speculation that it was all-new for 2018.
I think Ford just wants to remove any point of references for the restyled parts (example, the new grille & bumper) by covering even the parts and surface areas that are carried over.

I think Ford just wants to remove any point of references for the restyled parts (example, the new grille & bumper) by covering even the parts and surface areas that are carried over.
It's a fairly recently trend for them, typically they only cover the bits that are new.
clickbait?!?
get coverage they wouldn't with just a camo'ed bumper

About this , Mercedes-Benz only needs to cover the 3 point star on the grille, because the rest of the pick up is identical to the Nissan.. je je je

The X Class interior is gross though

Reactions: 2b2 and Nitro
Reactions: 2b2
241 - 260 of 483 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.