Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Not a bad review, annoys me that he kept saying it was the MKZ. Overall after seeing the car out on the road and what not I'm really appreciating the refresh a lot more.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I love how it looks in the Rhapsody blue with Chalet interior....Chalet also fixed a massive gripe I had with MKX's Modern heritage theme - it puts wood on the pieces at the base of the center console.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Nautilus is looking good. I love the interior; simple and luxurious. And look Ma, no grafted-on, pop-up screen.

The dinosaur likes it (sedans forever).

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
If you change the front end you should also change the tail lights
I know what you mean, but they did in fact change them ever so slightly - reworked graphics - a single horizontal running light (the running lights don't sweep up and around into the rest of the taillights anymore), and presumably the top part is now the brake light (I hope they use an amber turn signal in the outer white space now).

·
Registered
394 Posts
What happened when Roman closed the hood? Sounded terrible and it didn’t shut. And when they tested the Yukon/navigator/Durango a few weeks back on fast lane truck, Nathan said regarding the ninety eight thousand nav...”quality is seriously an issue”. Starting to wonder about Lincoln quality.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Seems I got wings fur up lol. I make a simple legit statement and he pulls up a chart and brings in Cadillac. Again.

Mercedes, Audi, Infiniti, Acura are all below Cadillac yet I’m sure they are fine vehicles. Remember when Ford sync caused their rankings to plunge? It’s well established that owner’s confusion over things such as voice commands and new tech can lead to falling rankings in quality surveys. Jd powers IQ rankings are flawed...so using them is pointless unless they are used in a holistic viewpoint.

TFL car and truck has well over a million subs and are well respected. Calling the hosts “dolts” is very a very trumpy thing to do when they say something negative. If u follow them, u would know they say plenty of very positive things regarding Ford. Are they dolts in that scenario as well? Grow the f—k up.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I like the revised taillights on the Nautilus, I always disliked the dominating presence of bright red plastics on the back of the 2016 MKX design (same with the new Navigator), but the redesign completely changes out those graphics, giving them more dimension and brightwork while limiting the red plastics. It's certainly more modern like the way the German competition is designing these full-width fixtures. It goes a long way to moving the Nautilus up market.

·
Registered
10,940 Posts
Seems I got wings fur up lol. I make a simple legit statement and he pulls up a chart and brings in Cadillac. Again.

Mercedes, Audi, Infiniti, Acura are all below Cadillac yet I’m sure they are fine vehicles. Remember when Ford sync caused their rankings to plunge? It’s well established that owner’s confusion over things such as voice commands and new tech can lead to falling rankings in quality surveys. Jd powers IQ rankings are flawed...so using them is pointless unless they are used in a holistic viewpoint.

TFL car and truck has well over a million subs and are well respected. Calling the hosts “dolts” is very a very trumpy thing to do when they say something negative. If u follow them, u would know they say plenty of very positive things regarding Ford. Are they dolts in that scenario as well? Grow the f—k up.
Troll said what?
Truth (not opinions) hurts huh. Seems like you are the one who got all amped up.>:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the revised taillights on the Nautilus, I always disliked the dominating presence of bright red plastics on the back of the 2016 MKX design (same with the new Navigator), but the redesign completely changes out those graphics, giving them more dimension and brightwork while limiting the red plastics. It's certainly more modern like the way the German competition is designing these full-width fixtures. It goes a long way to moving the Nautilus up market.

That was the one of the most cheap-looking parts of the MKX. It seems like they might be moving away from that as the Aviator also doesn't have them. I guess we'll have to wait for the Navigator's refresh for a tail light swap.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts

My favorite sentence of the article:

"For years, Lincoln has been talking about its comeback. It keeps telling us about its resurgence. But the products just haven't been there. The MKS and Continental were disappointments, and the MKC is nothing special in a very competitive class. Well, it's finally beginning to actually happen. Lincoln's resurgence is real. Or, it's getting real. It began with the new Navigator, which makes the Cadillac Escalade feel like a farm truck"

>:)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts