1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
What look were they trying for?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
The father of the Hyundai Palisade... the same front lights. The rest of the truck is ok. But the front end.... oh my God... save me from see one of this again!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now spy shots of the 2020 Ram HD trucks have been seen, so guessing the Super Duty has got to be showing up soon.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
^^^^

Agreed, so long as you don't look it directly in the eyes it's a good looking truck. Either that face looks a lot better in person or the people responsible should be fired!

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Now spy shots of the 2020 Ram HD trucks have been seen, so guessing the Super Duty has got to be showing up soon.
I've liked every version of the big rig styled RAM, but the newest RAM doesn't work for me. They've tried to give it a more mature look, which to my eyes doesn't work. I always liked the more brutish look of the previous RAMs.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
^^^^

Agreed, so long as you don't look it directly in the eyes it's a good looking truck. Either that face looks a lot better in person or the people responsible should be fired!
I think you'd have to close one eye, squint, stand on one foot, and put on rose colored glasses to make this look good.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
GM is still using the bumper step? What happened to the elaborate fold down bed......just don't call it a "man step."
Sierras get that, not Silverados.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sierras get that, not Silverados.
Well I think more people use the Silverado for work than people use the Denali. I literally asked a sales rep about the Denali's fancy tailgate, like what if hauling gravel or stone or something and it gets caught in there. His response was nobody is going to use a Denali for that.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts