Ford Inside News banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
I saw my first new escape yesterday, it's both good looking and strange at the same time. I couldn't get over how much it looked like a Focus, yet huge. The pictures don't really give the impression of being so large as it is in person.

I saw my first new escape yesterday, it's both good looking and strange at the same time. I couldn't get over how much it looked like a Focus, yet huge. The pictures don't really give the impression of being so large as it is in person.
I agree. There's something odd about the front - almost like it's too big or something.

I agree. There's something odd about the front - almost like it's too big or something.

Pictures give the impression of a somewhat larger, taller Focus when in reality its a very large. It's not large by Escape standards, but it's huge by Focus standards, and the images give me the impression of a Focus. It's a really good looking car once you get past how the look, and physical size seem in opposition to each other.

Regarding the front, I like it better in person.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.