Ford Inside News banner

2020 Ford Escape.

9K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  SP1966 
#1 ·
See less See more
#11 ·
When I see someone that is consistently scraping the bottom of the barrel and critical for the most mundane reasons I then suspect he/she/it is a sponsored troll.

Anyway.

I want one of these. I'm most impressed with the dynamics of the C2 platform. The base Focus ST Line is stupidly fun to drive and if this new Escape is an improvement over the last gen then it's a no brainer. The looks are a bit soft. They said they purposely did that to distinguish it from Adventurer but I'm not fussed.

#12 ·
I think that mini Bronco will be Ford's breakout star. Where Ford literally had nothing, they will soon have a cool/ tough looking small affordable SUV. Those sales will come directly from Jeep, who is reeping the benefits of being one of the few products in a very popular class. Would not doubt if it outsells Escape. Of course, Escape sales will no doubt go down. Not about a single name plate any more, as much as it is the entire segment.

#16 ·
I think that mini Bronco will be Ford's breakout star. Where Ford literally had nothing, they will soon have a cool/ tough looking small affordable SUV. Those sales will come directly from Jeep, who is reeping the benefits of being one of the few products in a very popular class. Would not doubt if it outsells Escape. Of course, Escape sales will no doubt go down. Not about a single name plate any more, as much as it is the entire segment.
Lol Jeep!?
...the Cherokee and Renegade aren’t exactly world beaters. That 9spd in the Cherokee is garbage.

#23 ·
I agree. There's something odd about the front - almost like it's too big or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.