Ford Inside News banner

281 - 283 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
10,959 Posts
I respect people
All one has to do, is read through your posts here, and conclude that is a complete lie.

Samesun,
I was feeling nostalgic, so I looked back on our early exchanges, wondering where things went sour.

The first 3 or 4 posts between us, were very cordial, as I welcomed you to the site, as I typically do. Repeatedly I might add. Then, about your 5th or 6th post here, things quickly turned. It began in the thread below. If you are bored, follow it to see just how I had remained respectful to you (as I do everyone who does not deserve differently).....even after you became very rude to me. Then, things went dark.

My point, it takes two to dance, but you were the one who led.

Here is the link:

https://www.fordinsidenews.com/forums/16-competition-news/10645-overproduction-hefty-spiffs-sink-residuals-cadillac-ats.html

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
And the explorer is ****. Any reviews I’ve seen absolutely destroy it. I almost feel sorry the the faithful that handed over their money for these recalled and poorly designed/assembled pos.
Well, I just picked up my 'pos' on Saturday which was a factory order and there is nothing 'poorly assembled/designed' on mine.

Are the materials or the ride like the one on my X7 M50i? Heck, no, but after all, the sticker was $60K while my BMW costs $123K.

281 - 283 of 283 Posts