Ford Inside News banner

101 - 110 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts

I love Doug De Muro and its attire (he always wears the same old shirts and the same shorts!). In this review he looks excited, enthusiastic and impressed with the vehicle. It is interesting how he describes the interior of the vehicle saying that, unquestionably, it is the best in the market.

·
Registered
545 Posts
"I have driven them all, and I would get this Lincoln"

Nice

Surely he has also driven the Kia Telluride ... and still prefers the Lincoln ... /forums/images/FordInsideNews_2015/smilies/tango_face_devil.png
...Telluride and Aviator aren’t even close to the same league. Telluride is a transverse fwd based SUV with butch looks and the Aviator is longitudinal RWD based high class refined luxury CUV. They aren’t even close in performance, refinement, or price. The Telluride is a **** of a deal compared with competitors, but the Aviator clearly isn’t one.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Yes he’s a good reviewer but not super thorough. And he and his wife both own Cadillacs so we know he has good taste.

Good review. But I’d take a telluride any day over this...just couldn’t look at that navigator...er, sorry, aviator front or butt everyday
...Telluride and Aviator aren’t even close to the same league. Telluride is a transverse fwd based SUV with butch looks and the Aviator is longitudinal RWD based high class refined luxury CUV. They aren’t even close in performance, refinement, or price. The Telluride is a **** of a deal compared with competitors, but the Aviator clearly isn’t one.

... here why... Sarcasm, one of my defects

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
High trim level vehicles are rarely a value. I never understood how a few features and nicer leather and bigger wheels and the like, could nearly double the price of a vehicle. But when you compare feature for feature, the Aviator is a bargain compared to the Germans.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
High trim level vehicles are rarely a value. I never understood how a few features and nicer leather and bigger wheels and the like, could nearly double the price of a vehicle. But when you compare feature for feature, the Aviator is a bargain compared to the Germans.
MSRP-wise, I totally agree.

However, when it comes to a lease-package, what I'm seeing so far is not too promising.

101 - 110 of 110 Posts