Ford Inside News banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I watched the reveals and read some articles. I like it and they definitely raised the bar even higher. The live reveal was spot-on with how they went right on with talking about the success of the truck, talking to some engineers and those involved with project, some customers, and then went on to talk about new features before showing the truck. None of the cheesy music and light shows with some dancing moves. Just right to the point. Hopefully next month's Bronco reveal will follow this reveal with how it was done. I am still on this site but mostly lurk. This is my first comment in a long time though. :)

·
Registered
212 Posts
It seems they upgraded the current F150 with a more functional center stack that can be configured as a flat surface for using as a mini table to have lunch, laying a laptop on, etc...
Have a option to lay down down the front seats flat to take a break, nap. Ford upgradedthe infotainment screen to 8”, 12” size. The new F150 looks the same as the current one with the front grill looking like the GMC pickup.

·
Registered
10,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All new sheet metal surprised me, until I compared side by side. You really seee it then. Very handsome overall. Ford was brilliant not to mess with success and give the F150 a complete new look. GM recently tried that with Silverado, and Ram stole all their sales. New Silvy is not attractive. But I think the combined increased sales of all new hybrid combined with that wonderful new Exportable Power option (not to mention ATP's) is where the news will be.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
All new sheet metal surprised me, until I compared side by side. You really seee it then. Very handsome overall.
Looking at the general cab structure (shape/ hardpoints/ interior dimensions), it seems to be the same except for new skins.

Overall the 2021 F150 looks great.

Interior also looks great!

Images from Moror1

Sandy Munro' First Impressions. :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
I generally like the pics (I always wait 'til I see new vehicles in the metal to really make a judgement), the vague specs and features all seem very cool and forward-looking...but my one concern will be how well it rides/drives, as that seems to be the biggest issue the outgoing truck has compared to its competition.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking at the general cab structure (shape/ hardpoints/ interior dimensions), it seems to be the same except for new skins.

Overall the 2021 F150 looks great.

Interior also looks great!

Images from Moror1

Sandy Munro' First Impressions. :D
Can't wait to see the final looks of the new skins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts