Ford Inside News banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
I love it. The tail pipes are too thin though. They could have done a better job there.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I love it. The tail pipes are too thin though. They could have done a better job there.
I don't think the tailpipes are that bad looking, maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch bigger might of been bigger. My only request is to have all the lights except the HD headlights LED's including all the interior lights. I am very ECO conscious, but not a psycho Eco nut. I talked to LMdealer about getting a Hybrid in 9 months and is hoping for some rebates atop my x-plan discount. I really really like the hybrid for all it stands for, even though the car's technology probably won't pay for itself when I drive it.

My picture perfect realistic hybrid Milan would have all LED lights including the front and fog lights, the same solar technology from the Prius for the airconditioning and air circulation when the car is not running, maybe have the batteries located like the Volt, and push-button start. I still don't understand why they did not put push-button start in the hybrid.

I might be a little demanding but I think with a little bit more work on them, they might be the better hybrid versus the cheese wedge on wheels Prius, even though we all know they are.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts