Ford Inside News banner

321 - 322 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
EXTRA 2 yr LMPP? Does that mean 4 total? My dealer got back to me the day after and told me I actually had the 4 year instead of the 2 year that was standard. Wasn't sure if I was able to transfer from my old vehicle or whether Lincoln was offering that on all new ones.

Employee Pricing plus discounts and negotiated reductions are what motivated me to move at this time even though the lease rates are ludicrous. To me, cap cost reduction is more valuable than lower interest, especially with a MSRP of $67,000.
Yes, I meant 4 yrs total instead of the 2 yr standard; Still I paid $1700 for my 4/120K LMPP last vehicle so I figured it was not too bad an offer. If you don't mind me asking, were you able to get a significant negotiated reduction; You can PM me if you prefer.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes, I meant 4 yrs total instead of the 2 yr standard; Still I paid $1700 for my 4/120K LMPP last vehicle so I figured it was not too bad an offer. If you don't mind me asking, were you able to get a significant negotiated reduction; You can PM me if you prefer.
Oh, OK. I got my '13 MKX during a 4-year-included promotion. Seeing as my dealership is quite a distance away and their service department isn't open on Saturdays, I've never utilized the service. Plus, over 2.5 years on my MKX I only put on just over 20,000 km.

321 - 322 of 322 Posts