Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Re: All New 2016 Super Duty

Sure hope it doesn't look as bad as that leaked image suggested! It'll be a great truck, even if its an ugly truck! LOL

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

Sure hope it doesn't look as bad as that leaked image suggested! It'll be a great truck, even if its an ugly truck! LOL
Maybe they've had time to make a grille swap since then.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts

Is this the first bottom-up redesign in years?

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
2016 Super Duty already offers best in class towing, hauling, horsepower, standard torque and fuel economy. Going with an aluminum body and bed, aerodynamics learned from the F-150, and dropping at least 800 lbs will just put it way over the top.

Again.....'Every other truck is history'

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Lol everyone is talking about the grille as if Ford doesn't always offer the Super Duty with multiple grille options! Relax guys, I'm sure it'll look great :thumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
In that image it appears Ford is following Ram with a Mega-cab of their own!
I think the camo is just throwing you off. I've heard that, and I've thought that from some of the camo pics, but if you look at the pic you quoted, at the bottom of the truck, you can see the gap between the cab and the bed. It is right behind the door, so there's no mega-cab there. If Ford is using the cab of the F150 (which I'm 99% sure they are), I don't see a mega-cab happening.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Might be the camo but no more dip in the side window?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
The SuperDuty is using the cab of the 2015 F-150 and most of the interior is the same with a few tweaks. I got to see inside a prototype interior and it's largely identical. I'm glad they finally brought the SuperDuty back into the fold with the F-150, hopefully this means no more 20-year changeovers.

The Mega-Cab is an illusion created by the camo.

I think it's a good looking truck overall and with a signature fascia.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts