Ford Inside News banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All New Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid

TheGMSource - These are the first known captured pictures of the all-new 2008 Chevrolet Malibu. To top it off, it's of a Malibu that has yet to make its debut. The Malibu Hybrid! The Malibu Hybrid is expected to share the same power train as its sister the Saturn Aura Hybrid.

For More Click TheGMSource

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
All New Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid

TheGMSource - These are the first known captured pictures of the all-new 2008 Chevrolet Malibu. To top it off, it's of a Malibu that has yet to make its debut. The Malibu Hybrid! The Malibu Hybrid is expected to share the same power train as its sister the Saturn Aura Hybrid.

For More Click TheGMSource
If GM can get rid of those Horrid rims, this will be a hit.
And Navigation might help

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Personally, I agree with other posts I've seen around that say installed Nav systems will soon be obsolete. With portable systems improving so quickly, a large dedicated system bolted to the vehicle seems redundant.

I have a Nav system in my car. In 3 1/2 years I've never used it other than to show a curious passanger what that big blank sqaure in the middle of the dash is for.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally, I agree with other posts I've seen around that say installed Nav systems will soon be obsolete. With portable systems improving so quickly, a large dedicated system bolted to the vehicle seems redundant.

I have a Nav system in my car. In 3 1/2 years I've never used it other than to show a curious passanger what that big blank sqaure in the middle of the dash is for.
Navs may be useless, but they sell cars. That you cannot deny. and they give the vehicle an upscale look

·
Registered
4,679 Posts

The GM Navigation system is pretty horrid. Try one in a Toyota or a Ford and it may change your mind. Actually it is one of the fastest growing accessories these days.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
All points well taken. I have experience only with a GM system from MY 2005, and I shouldn't damn the whole bunch on that basis.

I still don't care for them, myself. As I said I never use it. That's probably a comment on my stuck-in-a-rut life more than the usefulness of a product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts