Ford Inside News banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

May-30-2013 1:05 PM ET

​SEOUL – Ford Sales and Service Korea launched the all-new Lincoln MKZ, marking the Asian debut of the vehicle that will set new standards for premium sedans by combining elegant design and impressive state-of-the-art technology.

Ford Korea hosted an art exhibition, “ART by MKZ,” May 23 to 25 to showcase the new premium mid-size sedan, which represents the future of the Lincoln brand. The MKZ art exhibition featured eight renowned Korean artists whose work includes painting, multi-media and sculpture. It offered an opportunity to experience Lincoln’s new design philosophy and its artistic merit.

The 30 pieces of artwork created by the featured artists under the theme “so different, so attractive,” reflect the messages of Lincoln’s design value – progress and sensation, transformation, reimagination and the coexistence of the past and future.

“Since it’s unveiling at the Seoul Motor Show in March, there has been a lot of interest in the all-new Lincoln MKZ, and we are excited to introduce the vehicle to the market,” said Jae Jung, president and CEO of Ford Korea. “Starting with this MKZ art exhibition, we will execute various activities on and offline to further demonstrate Lincoln’s artistic value and philosophy to customers.” [READ MORE]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
no, only ford (edge,ecosport,escape,explorer,expedition,f150,ranger,focus) , although Ive seen some Navigators ( a couple of 1998, one of 2003, one 2007 model and one Navigator L) I don´t know how the owners purchased the suv, there is no dealer here.
I would like to see Lincoln selling cars here! :joyous:

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
no, only ford (edge,ecosport,escape,explorer,expedition,f150,ranger,focus) , although Ive seen some Navigators ( a couple of 1998, one of 2003, one 2007 model and one Navigator L) I don´t know how the owners purchased the suv, there is no dealer here.
I would like to see Lincoln selling cars here! :joyous:
I think they bought the suv "second hand"

·
FIN Moderator
2,106 Posts
I think they bought the suv "second hand"
I guess used/stolen ones are being shipped there. Stealing luxury cars and shipping them to other countries is a big business here in the US.

I'm surprised Lincoln doesn't sell any cars in South America. You'd think they would be sold in Brazil at least.

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
I guess used/stolen ones are being shipped there. Stealing luxury cars and shipping them to other countries is a big business here in the US.

I'm surprised Lincoln doesn't sell any cars in South America. You'd think they would be sold in Brazil at least.
yes I think you´re right, the cars are used or stolen, Lincoln doesn´t sell cars in any country of South America :(

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Audi, BMW, MB, Volvo, Land Rover and Lexus sells luxury cars in Peru
Jaguar, Lincoln, Cadillac, Infiniti and Acura doesn´t

1 - 20 of 21 Posts