Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The coupe crossover trend continue. The new Porsche Cayenne Coupe is folloed by this new Audi, a version of the Q3, with a more sport apperance and a sloping roofline.

I insist that Lincoln (and Ford...) must think about this kind of vehicle, because are very popular and are selling at a higher price than their formal roof counterparts.

Here the new Audi.... very atractive and with a high quality interior, as usual.

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/07/2020-audi-q3-sportback-shows-theres-no-end-to-the-crossover-coupe-trend/

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

The Aviator is the only one of their SUVs at the moment I can see that happening with. Would you drive something like this?

Of course! Nice job, Nihar. Maybe the roof must continue few more inches to the back and then drop.... but the idea is perfect! Lincoln needs something like this. This is the new "luxury personal coupe", and a vehicle like this could serve as a perfect Mark series...

P.S.: did you cut the hood of the original Aviator? Looks like the windshield is moved ahead... The hood of this kind of car (and more in a RWD car) needs to be very long to looks elegant.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Of course! Nice job, Nihar. Maybe the roof must continue few more inches to the back and then drop.... but the idea is perfect! Lincoln needs something like this. This is the new "luxury personal coupe", and a vehicle like this could serve as a perfect Mark series...

P.S.: did you cut the hood of the original Aviator? Looks like the windshield is moved ahead... The hood of this kind of car (and more in a RWD car) needs to be very long to looks elegant.
I probably did to line up the doors. I try to line them up as close as possible, but the general idea is to propose new segments for Lincoln. I used the Aviator and A5 Sportback to make this. The A7 and A5 have different slope shapes. I did like the A7 slope on the Aviator better than the A5, but that was difficult for me to clean up. I've been polishing up my renderings to make them look as clean as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts