Ford Inside News banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
As far as I can tell, yup.

I just wrote one of the bigwigs, asked to be reinstated, asked them to check out my posting history, and the posts of those who were writing me back, and that was it. Next thing I know, I'm back. Easy-peasy. It's the kinda thing that happens when you play nice.

·
Registered
10,933 Posts
As far as I can tell, yup.

I just wrote one of the bigwigs, asked to be reinstated, asked them to check out my posting history, and the posts of those who were writing me back, and that was it. Next thing I know, I'm back. Easy-peasy. It's the kinda thing that happens when you play nice.

Funny,
I never had to ask them, and those behind it never told me a word. Jose told me it was lifted, and I'm back, easier yet.

So doom,

please try to refrain from derailing positive threads, with negative unrelated news like you did in the past.
That would be great.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Dood, stop kidding yourself. If I criticize, it's constructive. If you can't handle constructive criticism, you simply shouldn't be here.

Funny story: I once had a poster who used to troll me in PMland and then block me so I couldn't reply. So once in a while I'd just ping him to see if the guy had me off his ignore list-just a "how ya doin'" kinda deal. Well, this one time I got a ping through, and the guy just UNLOADS on me, making fun of my former career in GM, asking me if I used to think "about the disastrous, profit sucking, image crushing turn of events GM seems to be up to their corporate ego in? Do you think it will be months or years before they recover from this one, which seems far worse than BK?" (the guy was kinda diva-ish, but whatever). So I then gently reminded him that GM's sales increase that month was better than his brand's. Tail, meet legs.

The moral of the story: blind loyalty is an appropriately-named thing. And it will always get you in the end.

141 - 155 of 155 Posts