Ford Inside News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with a nice render:

The only things copy/pasted are the wheels and obviously the background, everything else was painted in photoshop, I hope you like!

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
That is exellent interpretation of the 3 bar grill. I see hints of Verve, but also cues of current Euro hatches

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In person, I like how the bars have a protruding look to them. Pictures don't really show that very well, but in 3D it looks better.

Top view looks like this:

-\___________/-
sorry but you've lost me. This isn't 3D, it's photoshop, and what do you mean by pictures?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
thanks! and no I can't enter that contest, because only US residents are allowed (I live in Canada). Otherwise it would have been an excellent opportunity. :(
Allow me to veer off topic here. Mr. Burns, if you are indeed a young man, and are not serving in the military, you would waste your life if you do not find a way to get into automotive design.
You got tallent. Do not let that gift go to waste

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Allow me to veer off topic here. Mr. Burns, if you are indeed a young man, and are not serving in the military, you would waste your life if you do not find a way to get into automotive design.
You got tallent. Do not let that gift go to waste
Well I am applying to design school(s) later this year for next fall. If I get in and can go then I will!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts