Ford Inside News banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The report suggests the Regal may top the list of buyer's remorse, with a 10.4-percent trade-in rate during the first year. Another General Motors vehicle, the Chevrolet Sonic, is second on the list with an 8.9-percent jettison rate. Both are more than three times the industry average of 2.7 percent.

"iSeeCars.com analysts think the fact that consumers are giving more of these cars up than the average is directly linked to quality or perceived quality of the cars," said iSeeCars CEO Phong Ly, as quoted by Forbes. "Because purchasing a new car is expensive and something most people tend to spend a lot of time on, it stands to reason they would make a change shortly afterward if they felt the quality was lacking."

http://www.leftlanenews.com/buick-regal-chevy-sonic-top-list-of-first-year-trade-ins-88408.html

·
Registered
436 Posts
I test drove a '14 Regal Premium before deciding to get a Lacrosse. The Regal in my opinion is a very nice car it handles very well has a quiet smooth ride & is styled very nicely. My biggest gripe about the Regal is that it's just too small not enough head & legroom for my 6'3 frame. Other than that I think the Regal is a great car from what I know anyway. I'm not surprised about the Chevy Sonic though.

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
I hate the Sonic and completely understand peoples disgust with it. Horrible road manners, noisy, lame, qwirky styling. I don't have any road time in the Regal, but I have sat in it many times, and I can't believe they call it a mid size. But it is stylish enough, although I can't understand the remorse. Is it just size? Hard to believe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts