Ford Inside News banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
GM seems to be moving C7 Corvette stock quicker than expected,
I don't think they'll nee any incentives to sell the last 5,000 of them.
There's only about 800 manuals left.

The next three months should be mostly C7 sales as the plant is down

this month for changeover.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
GM seems to be moving C7 Corvette stock quicker than expected,
I don't think they'll nee any incentives to sell the last 5,000 of them.
There's only about 800 manuals left.

The next three months should be mostly C7 sales as the plant is down

this month for changeover.

Everyone (fans of Corvette, of course...) want to have the last real Corvette...

:angel

·
Registered
546 Posts
...you should take a deep breath. SpaceX is an important part of our country’s future in space flight.
The eternal Tesla snowflake.
...you’re the one who brought Elon up in a thread that had literally nothing to do with the topic. Projection much? Can you point to the place on the doll where Elon hurt you, sweetie-pie? LOL.

·
Registered
546 Posts
...you’re the one who brought Elon up in a thread that had literally nothing to do with the topic. Projection much? Can you point to the place on the doll where Elon hurt you, sweetie-pie? LOL.
Wrong.

I said eat your heart out Musk, and you tripped a fuse.

Like I said, snowflake.
...what did the Vette and moon landing have to go with Elon? Everything is Elon this and Elon that...in a thread about the Vette...

...you need help. Again, take a deep breath. It’s ok that Ford doesn’t make rockets that land back on earth for reuse or make a crewed launch vehicle or make a beyond earth orbit space ship. No one expects them to. They build cars. Tesla builds cars. SpaceX builds rockets and ****, because they’re a space company. It is even right in the name, SpaceX. What that has to do with the Vette, I don’t understand.

Elon really is living rent-free in your head, though.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
...what did the Vette and moon landing have to go with Elon? Everything is Elon this and Elon that...in a thread about the Vette...

...you need help. Again, take a deep breath. It’s ok that Ford doesn’t make rockets that land back on earth for reuse or make a crewed launch vehicle or make a beyond earth orbit space ship. No one expects them to. They build cars. Tesla builds cars. SpaceX builds rockets and ****, because they’re a space company. It is even right in the name, SpaceX. What that has to do with the Vette, I don’t understand.

Elon really is living rent-free in your head, though.
Elon this and Elon that....LOL

I mentioned him once, and you blew a fuse because you can't stand it if someone is not blowing smoke up Tesla's Ass. And you then tell ME to take a breath.

Dude, you have issues. Just stop already.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Imagine if you will Ford people, and their abject hate for the Corvette.

Imagine if you will Chevy people, and their suffering for the loss of the real RWD, front engine, 2 seats, moderate priced Corvette, replaced by a new type of sports car imitation of the Ferrari.

:laugh2:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imagine if you will Chevy people, and their suffering for the loss of the real RWD, front engine, 2 seats, moderate priced Corvette, replaced by a new type of sports car imitation of the Ferrari.

:laugh2:
Mid engine doesnt make a Ferrari imitation, it makes for a better sports car. The new Vette will by far be the best Vette over. The base model is nearly as quick as the current ZR1 despite having a considerable hp disadvantage. Chevy has done they best they can with a front engine car so only way to make it better was to move mid engine. This is also going to open them up to a whole to clientele. I would never have considered buying a Vette, always looked at it as an old mans car, a person who loves to wear gold chains. This new Vette I would buy in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Mid engine doesnt make a Ferrari imitation, it makes for a better sports car. The new Vette will by far be the best Vette over. The base model is nearly as quick as the current ZR1 despite having a considerable hp disadvantage. Chevy has done they best they can with a front engine car so only way to make it better was to move mid engine. This is also going to open them up to a whole to clientele. I would never have considered buying a Vette, always looked at it as an old mans car, a person who loves to wear gold chains. This new Vette I would buy in a heartbeat.

Maybe this new sport car from Chevrolet (is not a Corvette... so, I will not call in that way) is a good car. No doubt about that. And the price is correct. No doubt. But looks like a chinese copy of the Ferrari. I've spent time at GMInsidenews and I've seen the reactions to this car. At least a third of the reactions are not positive, the main complaint being that this vehicle, with a central engine, is not a Corvette. As simple as that. And I don't say it, Chevrolet fans say it.

:wink2:

·
Registered
546 Posts

Maybe this new sport car from Chevrolet (is not a Corvette... so, I will not call in that way) is a good car. No doubt about that. And the price is correct. No doubt. But looks like a chinese copy of the Ferrari. I've spent time at GMInsidenews and I've seen the reactions to this car. At least a third of the reactions are not positive, the main complaint being that this vehicle, with a central engine, is not a Corvette. As simple as that. And I don't say it, Chevrolet fans say it.

/forums/images/FordInsideNews_2015/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
...I put in an order for a C8 Vette, if that tells you anything. I hated previous Vettes.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I tip my hat to you sir. As one of those who actually understands.

·
Registered
546 Posts

/forums/images/FordInsideNews_2015/smilies/tango_face_smile_big.png
...get out of my head! That is exactly what I’ve always thought of Vettes. But, I ordered a new one. Mid engine targa that doesn’t cost $150k? (looking at you, 911) Sign me up. I can have two cars for what a 911 Targa costs.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Also going to be ordering a C8. Base Z51 car, and await at least a year of warranty before modifications. Goal is about 700 flywheel horsepower naturally aspirated.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Also going to be ordering a C8. Base Z51 car, and await at least a year of warranty before modifications. Goal is about 700 flywheel horsepower naturally aspirated.
LOL

Good luck with that.

That reminds me germ, you seem to have claimed many purchases in the past, and I seem to recall someone who knew you quite well and called you out on it as total BS. You then disappeared. Wonder why.

Back to increasing the optimized engine another 205 hp without boosting. LOL

41 - 60 of 90 Posts