Ford Inside News banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caddy is offering $3,500 to current Lincoln owners or Leasees to buy a new Caddy. I'm seeing these ads heavily in Detroit.

·
Premium Member
7,893 Posts
Or the see an easy target. If they simply see Lincoln as a competent competitor then wouldn't they also be offering the same cash for BMW/Mercedes/Audi/Lexus?
Lincoln is also offering $1,000 Loyalty Cash and $2,000 Conquest Cash in the same market.

GMs incentive is actually for 'Current Non-GM Owners and Lessees'. Not just for Lincoln. Their website is offering $1,500.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
Lincoln is also offering $1,000 Loyalty Cash and $2,000 Conquest Cash in the same market.

GMs incentive is actually for 'Current Non-GM Owners and Lessees'. Not just for Lincoln. Their website is offering $1,500.
Then the title for this post is misleading! Cadillac isn't paying special attention to Lincoln, they're just including them in their overall incentives.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Who came up with this misleading thread........?

National Cadillac Conquest Private offer

$1500 Cash Incentive. CURRENT OWNERS OR LESSEES of 2004 or newer NON GM Car or light truck get the following allowance toward Purchase or lease of eligible listed models. Qualifier models include NON BUICK, NON CADILLAC, NON CHEVROLET, NON GMC, NON HUMMER, NON OLDSMOBILE , NON PONTIAC or NON SATURN. Eligible models; 2013-2014 Cadillac ATS, CTS, ELR, Escalade, SRX or XTS (Not W30)= $1500 Not stackable with any other Cadillac Conquest Private offer. Customer Must document ownership or lease of qualifier 2004 or newer Non-GM listed above Not required to trade qualifying vehicle. Only one set of qualifying documents may be used for redemption per purchase/ lease per eligible customer. Offer may be transferred to member of household with proof of residency. Not compatible with some other incentives

·
Registered
358 Posts
This thread is solely based on ads that dealers are airing in the Detroit area. I've also seen Lincoln dealers air similar offers for Cadillac conquests. They are merely focusing on the fact that Lincoln and Cadillac are the two biggest luxury competitors in a market dominated by American brands. In many cases they are also competing with employee pricing which a person may be eligible for at their current brand but not the other, so they must make enticing offers to sway them away.

·
Registered
500 Posts
This thread is solely based on ads that dealers are airing in the Detroit area. I've also seen Lincoln dealers air similar offers for Cadillac conquests. They are merely focusing on the fact that Lincoln and Cadillac are the two biggest luxury competitors in a market dominated by American brands. In many cases they are also competing with employee pricing which a person may be eligible for at their current brand but not the other, so they must make enticing offers to sway them away.
They are both conquesting at the Manufacturer level, I heard the radio commercials too, I think local Lincoln Dealers (or at least the one that is 4 miles down the road from GM highest volume Cadillac Dealer in the country here in Novi, MI) is personally fronting some additional money for Cadillac Owners.

I was just in the Cadillac Dealer today at lunch (for my $100 test drive) they missed their February sales goal by 25%.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Or the see an easy target. If they simply see Lincoln as a competent competitor then wouldn't they also be offering the same cash for BMW/Mercedes/Audi/Lexus?
Then Toyota must see Honda the same way since they offer the same type of deal here in Ca.

·
Registered
500 Posts
One little test drive, now getting bombarded with e-mails............ $100.... it was worth it! (that is floor mat money for whatever I do end up buying) :thumb:

Hello Edward,

The Cadillac Spring Event continues this week at Cadillac of Novi! Take advantage of lease offers starting as low as $287.11/mo. or 0% APR for 6 years on select 2014 Cadillac's.

Experience the luxury of a Cadillac with $2000 Lease Loyalty and Conquest Cash now available toward your next new Cadillac. Currently in a Lincoln? Select Lincoln owners and lessees can save even more with $3,500 Lease Conquest Cash! Stop in today for a test drive and for details.

http://www.cadillacofnovi.com/dealership/news.htm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts