Ford Inside News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadillac ATS-V Coupe caught undisguised ahead of LA reveal

Spied in the nude during an apparent photo shoot ahead of its anticipated debut at the fast-approaching Los Angeles Auto Show, the upcoming new Cadillac ATS-V Coupe is set to pick up where the old CTS-V left off, only in a more compact form. Unlike previous spy shots of heavily disguised prototypes, this final version is showing a chrome-framed mesh grille, along with a deep lower air dam with what looks to be a carbon-fiber front splitter. That bulging hood with heat extractor vents is tipped to be packing a twin-turbo V6 engine, breathing out of quad exhaust tips.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/28/cadillac-ats-v-coupe-undisguised-spy-shots/

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Is faster than the ATS. And will produce losses for GM faster than the average ATS...
Ouch.
Falcon, you sure don't pull your punches, do you? LOL

I will say this much, that the only thing more shocking than the sheer product onslaught from Cadillac and the money spent, is how little it has done for them with sales decressing.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Yet more eye violation. It reminds me of a squared-off Camry Solara.

I don't see how any of Caddy's stylists, for years now, ever find work beyond graveyard shift cashiers in war-zone convenience stores.

·
Registered
287 Posts
That's hot.
Smoking.

Even though the visual changes between this and previous V-sports are subtle, this looks a lot better than them, for instance the old CTS V-sport.

And I have a question for anyone who knows: Does this mean they won't keep making a CTS V-sport as well? In other words, does this completely replace the CTS v sport, or will they coexist?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts