Ford Inside News banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cadillac CTS-V spotted with big exhaust, new grille?

If you thought Cadillac was content to leave its twin-turbocharged Vsport as the range-topping CTS, think again. Behold, our first good glimpse at the next-generation Cadillac CTS-V sedan, sporting more aggressive styling (somewhere under there), meaty quad-exhaust pipes, and what very well could be a new face for the V-badged Caddies.

Creating an all-new grille design seems like an awful lot of work just for a prototype, so it's very possible that the vertical-bar treatment you see here could make its way into production.

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/02/20/cadillac-cts-v-spy-shots/

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
This car will be bittersweet to me. Amazing because it is a Cadillac that worries the Germans, and frustrating because the Lincoln LS should be in its 2nd generation. Imagine if you will the widely acclaimed XFR with uniquely Lincoln styling, and a 662 hp 5.8 liter supercharged V8.

·
Registered
428 Posts
This car will be bittersweet to me. Amazing because it is a Cadillac that worries the Germans, and frustrating because the Lincoln LS should be in its 2nd generation. Imagine if you will the widely acclaimed XFR with uniquely Lincoln styling, and a 662 hp 5.8 liter supercharged V8.
Don't say those things, germeezy! It makes me want to cry :facepalm:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Or turbocharged Coyote v8. And since LS came before Cadillac CTS i think if Lincoln had continue production we would have 3rd generation by now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts