Ford Inside News banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Nothing really exceptional. A crossover like any other. The Cadillac grille in its minimal expresion... This car can be a Volvo, a Mitsubishi, a Hyundai...

·
Registered
866 Posts
Nothing really exceptional. A crossover like any other. The Cadillac grille in its minimal expresion... This car can be a Volvo, a Mitsubishi, a Hyundai...

That could be said for any crossover unless they draw-up outlandish design features as some do to their detriment. At least Cadillac offers a tasteful design with distinctive Cadillac motifs intact. My guess is that the production version will be a bit more sedate.

I know, I know, it's the competition and I shouldn't be caught saying nice things about their products but I just call 'em as I see 'em. We haven't seen Lincoln's first fully electric vehicle preview but if trends continue as they have, a Lincoln BEV crossover should look at least as good as, if not better than this.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hopefully we see a Lincoln EV soon. The quietness of an EV drivetrain just seems perfect for Quiet Luxury.
Actually, I would expect that so I'm not sure that that's the surprise. An all electric F-150 option would be a surprise.

Well, we have a year to wait.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hopefully Cadillac will have better luck than that Chevy-Volt-rebadged thingy. What an abortion that was.
The ELR, was Volt based. I looked at one of the updated ones and it really wasnt that bad, but definitely wasnt worth the 76k asking price.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I´m sure when Ford have a good EV platform that deserve the Lincoln badge, will be an Electric Lincoln. Must be a big crossover, with the Continental name and "coach doors".

·
Registered
545 Posts
No word on whether BEV3 is more configurable, but I assume it will be. I don’t think Caddy will make the mistake of offering FWD only BEVs this time around. I am shocked that GM isn’t further along on this. They claimed to have a stable of EVs champing at the bit. Judging by this concept as drawing only, best case is 24mo, IMHO, so 2021. SMDH.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts