1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
According to a post over at AV it should be based on the Acadia. My question becomes if they decide to get into the 4Runner/Bronco market what name will they use?

Reactions: 2b2

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
According to a post over at AV it should be based on the Acadia. My question becomes if they decide to get into the 4Runner/Bronco market what name will they use?
TrailBlazer?

I'm not entirely convinced they'll call it Blazer anyway.

It's probably a given that Chevy will have a Bronco competitor when the Bronco arrives in 3 years. And Blazer is definitely the best name to use for it.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
TrailBlazer?

I'm not entirely convinced they'll call it Blazer anyway.

It's probably a given that Chevy will have a Bronco competitor when the Bronco arrives in 3 years. And Blazer is definitely the best name to use for it.
Having a TrailBlazer and Blazer in the same lineup might be confusing to customers.

·
Registered
5,401 Posts

If I'm understanding correctly the above image is the concept version of the new Blazer. Obviously the spy images show it'll be significantly watered down which is too bad as that concept is IMO the second best looking small CUV concept behind only the MKC.

I think the above concept's edginess works where Lexus falls flat!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Edge is in bad need of a personality so hopefully the new facelift brings some substantial improvements ahead of the Chevy. Edge is a great product in need of much more visual and interior refinement for it's price.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Edge is in bad need of a personality so hopefully the new facelift brings some substantial improvements ahead of the Chevy. Edge is a great product in need of much more visual and interior refinement for it's price.
I agree especially on the interior. That center stack full of dull matte black plastic isn't the best to look at.

Reactions: Logans Run

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
My question becomes if they decide to get into the 4Runner/Bronco market what name will they use?
Trailblazer.

PS: To make a North American Trailblazer (if neeed), GM can probably apply the same modifications it did to make a North American Colorado out of the rest-of-the-world Colorado.

In the Asia-Pacific region the Trailblazer competes with the Everest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts